Author Topic: Buck Co. PA  (Read 243 times)

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Buck Co. PA
« on: November 07, 2021, 03:16:22 AM »
Don’t know squat about Buck County PA other then it was given considerable coverage during the 2020 presidential election.

Anyway. Here’s the take from PBS on 2021.

“Democrats all across this key county northeast of Philadelphia were wiped out in Tuesday’s municipal elections”.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/local-democrats-warn-party-growing-republican-wave-is-real

Heart warming.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
Re: Buck Co. PA
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2021, 04:48:07 AM »
Only thing I know about Buck County is the iconic flintlocks that were created there.  Good to see that there are more positives coming from there...
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2021, 06:04:55 AM »
Normally those county's around Philly are what always carry the state for the democrats.  Bucks county went to the Biden regime, but I'm sure Bucks was one of the many county's that was stolen for the Biden regime. Those county's around Philly are what gave us Tom Wolf.  I know in my district a number of long seated democrats were ousted. Including a few on the school board.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2021, 08:43:13 AM »
  Pemember, it was Philthy-delphia that 'voted' for Obama only, in the 2012 election...59 voting districts with no, zilch...zero votes for Romney...

Bucks Co., is just NNE of Philthy-delphia..but is still part of metropolitan Philly...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)