Author Topic: It's easy to know how Demonrats will legislate or vote..  (Read 241 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
It's easy to know how Demonrats will legislate or vote..
« on: November 08, 2021, 04:03:22 AM »
   No kidding, it is simple to predict how today's Demonrats will vote. 

How?  Easy...Just think what would be the lowest, most devious and dishonest way to vote, or which vote would  be most injurious to the United States, causing the most harm...then you have it !

Consider this...Biden wants to turn heroes into felons..  He wants to force those who for religious reasons, refuse the Vax, to be dishonorably discharged.
  ..No education bennies, no GI bill, no retirement, no VA medical, no guns or ammo and a hard time getting any decent job !

That includes the best iof the best  Green B, Marine Raiders, Navy Seals and Rangers as well as fine troops
  of all walks.

Keep in mind, this vaccine did not exist when most came into the military.

Also keep in mind, this vaccine is not FDA approved, they have a right to be concerned...

But still, many are hesitant for religious reasons.  I doubt Joe, Cackles or AOC are qualified to decide whether or not a religious claim is valid..any more than we are.

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: It's easy to know how Demonrats will legislate or vote..
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 05:40:01 AM »
The loss of any of those possible benefits is very small potatoes compared to the chance of having a stroke, or other medical complications from the vax.  Ask me--I know from personal experience.  A doctor friend of mine knows a bunch of cases where there were various heart and other problems within days, or a few weeks after receiving the jab.

I would highly recommend "the shot" for Dummycratics (communists) though.  Big Pharma is the prime beneficiary of all this experimental monkeying and it now looks like the shots will be required every six months, or so.

The bigger question is--When is Dr. Feces gong to be strung up for aiding and abetting the Chicoms in inflicting this plague on the world.
Swingem

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: It's easy to know how Demonrats will legislate or vote..
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 06:21:38 AM »
Everything they have been doing is against the Nuremberg Code. One important thing is those who are willing
to get the vaccine are in full consent. But when it's forced on you or else? That's not much of a consent.
It's like it was when you refused to join the Nazi party. Or refusing to become a communist.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III