Author Topic: Freedom of Information Act cofirms jab is deadly  (Read 973 times)

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline phalanx

Re: Freedom of Information Act cofirms jab is deadly
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 11:09:33 AM »
That was a good report DDZ. 
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Online DDZ

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2021, 02:10:32 PM »
That was a good report DDZ.

Stew Peters is good at finding info that you would never hear from any of the mainstream outlets including Fox.  Fox likes to pretend its fair and balanced to attract conservative viewers. Really they aren't much better at telling the truth than the lyin alphabet news networks.

Here is another from the Stew Peters show where he has biotech analyst Karen Kingston, who backs up her claims with data. 
https://rumble.com/vr532v-cdc-admits-vaxxed-parents-killing-unvaxxed-kids-the-danger-is-real.html

Here is another one with Dr. Jane Ruby, where she talks about the Omicron scam, and what is to come.  Even the coming flu shots with mRNA technology.  She also mentions the bought and paid for congressmen. 
https://rumble.com/vr8yje-the-big-fat-omicron-hoax-the-enemys-demonic-use-of-fraud-and-deception.html
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2021, 09:02:24 PM »
Well, I just found out why.  In England they studied the problems with the vaccine and found out that people were giving the vaccine without pulling back on the syringe to see if they hit a blood vessel.  If so the vaccine could go straight to the heart and cause inflamation.  It has to be in the muscle only, like many vaccines.  They traced who gave the vaccine to those who died or had problems to a person or persons giving them incorrectly.  I give myself testosterone shots as well as allergy shots and give my wife B-12 shots.  I know where the muscles are and I was taught by the nurse to pull back a little on the syringe to make sure I don't hit a blood vessel. 
Opelika Portal

Online DDZ

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2021, 12:42:53 AM »
I found out there are a lot of lies surrounding the vaccine for the intent of supporting the use of it. 

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2021, 01:39:29 AM »
I guess this vaccine issue is still interesting to some, but I personally am about "discussed out" on the matter.
I don't think anybody, on either side, knows what they're talking about.

I do know for a fact that, the government is using it to scare and control the citizens that are scare-able, and that this covid-19 virus may end up crossing me off the population list. Or not.

The vaccine has proven itself beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it doesn't work, so if you don't trust it, don't take the damn thing.

I ain't taking it, so there's really nothing much left to discuss.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2021, 02:38:30 AM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dee.....,.got ya. So, Why not sit these discussions out then, and let those of us interested in the Great Reset Wars forge on to discover more about the bioweapon vaxxines.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL, yeah for sure I don't want to get in front of all that "forgin" your doin. ;)

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2021, 03:14:22 AM »
Yeah Dee, we get it. You want to sit on the fence, dumb down folks,, and poison the well.
Why are you on patrol on these kinds of threads?
Just to tell us nobody is smart enough to figure this stuff out? If you believe that, why not just sit it out?

Now you're not going to go on one your deconstruction post barages, are you?

LOL, your "obsession" with your own covid investigation knows no bounds.

I started a thread that is still getting some comments concerning my doctor suggesting I get the jab.
YOU bombed it with your opinions and propaganda.
I never said a word. I don't care.
I made a comment this morning on this thread, directed at know one, and smokes coming out of your ears.
As far as my comments and opinions on topics, I'll say what I damn well please, as long as I go by Bill and Matt's rules.

I haven't tried to silence you, and you're wasting your time trying to shut me up.

You don't get to dictate the direction of the discussion.  ;)

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2021, 04:00:45 AM »
Yeah Dee, we get it. You want to sit on the fence, dumb down folks,, and poison the well.
Why are you on patrol on these kinds of threads?
Just to tell us nobody is smart enough to figure this stuff out? If you believe that, why not just sit it out?

Now you're not going to go on one your deconstruction post barages, are you?

LOL, your "obsession" with your own covid investigation knows no bounds.

I started a thread that is still getting some comments concerning my doctor suggesting I get the jab.
YOU bombarded it with your propaganda. I never said a word. I don't care.
I made a comment this morning on this thread, directed at know one, and smokes coming out of your ears.
As far as my comments and opinions on topics, I'll say what I damn well please, as long as I go by Bill and Matt's rules.

I haven't tried to silence you, and you're wasting your time trying to shut me up.
Ok typical Dee attack post. ^^^^^
Not trying to shut you up, just wondering why you post in a thread you say nobody can figure out or knows about; basically seeming disinterested. Methinks you're the one trying to shut people up. You've said that several times across the board...we got it!

When we get away from your doctor wants to jab me post and get on with the topic, you immediately jump in with your nobody knows nothing post, i.e. put the blinders on. That may be true for Dee, but others think people here can figure this stuff out given enough information and discussion. Why you want to stop this investigation process, I don't know.

Have a great Christmas and cheers for a better New Year...

All your crap is "your crap". Nobody's complaining about you posting the same "your crap" on "every single thread" on this website concerning covid.
Over, and over, and over.

I'm not trying to change yours, or anybodies mind. I'm giving my opinion.

Its your right to obsess. It's my right to comment on the information from "both sides". Which is what I did.

I didn't single anyone out. YOU did that.

If you hadn't taken exception to my first comment, this present conflict wouldn't even exist.

Get over it.

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2021, 05:01:25 AM »
I see.
I try to post new information as it develops and from supporting expert authorities, just like we saw in the OP.
The difference is, especially on this Covid/vax stuff, you won't wander to far off the official narrative reservation and want others to stick close to the rez.
That's fine, but when suggesting you might want to do a little self-examination about the topic, you're unwilling and your shorts get bunched. Ok, I take it you're not the self examination type.

Meanwhile, perhaps you and all of us should prepare for even more mind numbing Covid/vax information coming out.

Good grief TM, are you just stupid?
Your not even making any sense.

I've said over and over I ain't taking the jab.
I've said over and over the government is using it to control the people.
I've said over and over the government is lying.

How the hell is that "stickin to the official narrative", and "staying close to the rez"?

I don't care what they come out with, I ain't taking the jab.
How much clearer does that have to be before it sinks to your level of comprehension?

I just I don't buy into all your BS either.

I don't believe "anybodies BS" on this covid-19 vaccine, because I don't think anybody really knows.

I've been as clear as a church bell on my opinion of the vaccine, that's why I ain't takin it, but your as thick headed as anybody on the other side.

Your just like the other side. If everyone doesn't agree with you ,their wrong.

You just keep coming back to this well, and the water keeps tasting the same. Give it up.::)

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2021, 05:56:14 AM »
Well now you're not only full of BS, but your making stuff up.
I haven't called you anything. Yet.

Here's my post that got your ears ta smokin, and gave your mouth the runs.

I guess this vaccine issue is still interesting to some, but I personally am about "discussed out" on the matter.
I don't think anybody, on either side, knows what they're talking about.

I do know for a fact that, the government is using it to scare and control the citizens that are scare-able, and that this covid-19 virus may end up crossing me off the population list. Or not.

The vaccine has proven itself beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it doesn't work, so if you don't trust it, don't take the damn thing.

I ain't taking it, so there's really nothing much left to discuss.

Note: NOBODY on either side was criticized, or called out. It was my opinion.
If you had read it the way it was written, you wouldn't be acting like you had a fence post up your rear.

Read the first sentence professor. ;)

Online DDZ

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2021, 06:23:13 AM »
I guess the reason I continue to post about covid and the fake vaccine is because I can clearly see its politicized. Our government, and the media are using both covid and the vaccine to remove liberty. I honestly believe that the vaccine is harmful or can be, especially to children, who they are trying to force it on.  I think posting apposing views other than what we hear from the media, Fauci, and government is a good thing. Its gives people different information other than what they hear from the media.  How many lies have to be told by the media, fauci, big pharma, and the government before people start to listen to other voices?  Especially other voices that have nothing to do with conditioning citizens, so as to aid in removing their liberty.  I'll say it again. Induced fear by the media, government, and so on does strange things to peoples thought process. 
After all Fear, is the foundation for every governments power.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2021, 07:25:24 AM »
I guess the reason I continue to post about covid and the fake vaccine is because I can clearly see its politicized. Our government, and the media are using both covid and the vaccine to remove liberty. I honestly believe that the vaccine is harmful or can be, especially to children, who they are trying to force it on.  I think posting apposing views other than what we hear from the media, Fauci, and government is a good thing. Its gives people different information other than what they hear from the media.  How many lies have to be told by the media, fauci, big pharma, and the government before people start to listen to other voices?  Especially other voices that have nothing to do with conditioning citizens, so as to aid in removing their liberty.  I'll say it again. Induced fear by the media, government, and so on does strange things to peoples thought process. 
After all Fear, is the foundation for every governments power.
I personally agree with your synopsis of what is going on, and where the government is trying, or rather where they ARE taking it.
I just don't think anybody's going to do anything about it.
The average American will sit back and wait on somebody else to do something.

Also, no one is being made privy to any of the so called research, or development, and the drug companies are wanting all that information sealed for 75 years.
That makes everything else out there speculation on both sides of the coin. It just depends I guess, on which side of the coin one prefers.

I think for the most part, individuals will have to decide what they will go along with, and what they won't go along with.

That will bring it down to the nut cutting, but unfortunately I think it will be one here and there.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2021, 02:40:44 PM »
A diabetic needle is very short and just under the skin.  Allergy injections use the same needle and I give myself allergy injections weekly.  I also give myself testerone injections in a large muscle, my thigh.  Since it goes deep you are supposed to pull back slightly to see if you hit a blood vessel. All larger needles are supposed to do this.  The study was done in England and they have retrained the workers on how to do the injections. 

Also, there are two types of antibodies, RNA and T-Cell.  To be fully immune it has to be T-Cell.  All the RNA vaccine does is protect from RNA of the virus.  It makes it so if you do get the disease, it will be less deadly or you have lighter symptoms.  I have the original and the booster as I have too many co-morbidities.  I am against mandates, but I think people should get the vaccine.  I got the flu vaccine this fall, my wife didn't.  She just had the flu and is still tired from it.  I slept in the same bed and didn't get it.  So I do know flu vaccines work, but flu mutates slower than Covid so getting new vaccines available is easier. 

Trump has had the vaccines, and got them available in record time. 
Opelika Portal

Online DDZ

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2021, 04:55:19 PM »

Also, there are two types of antibodies, RNA and T-Cell.  To be fully immune it has to be T-Cell.  All the RNA vaccine does is protect from RNA of the virus.  It makes it so if you do get the disease, it will be less deadly or you have lighter symptoms.  I have the original and the booster as I have too many co-morbidities.  I am against mandates, but I think people should get the vaccine.  I got the flu vaccine this fall, my wife didn't.  She just had the flu and is still tired from it.  I slept in the same bed and didn't get it.  So I do know flu vaccines work, but flu mutates slower than Covid so getting new vaccines available is easier. 

So you think that is all the vaccine does? With no dangers or side effects? Do you believe all the data from VARES is then false?  Almost 400K have died from the safe and effective covid jab. Not counting all the strokes and heart issues from the jab, and you think people should get it??  What is just as bad as mandates is we the people not being told the truth. One lie from them is enough for me to not believe any of the horse crap they spew, and there has been numerous. Agree? Not only lies, but hiding truth. 
Why do you think any healthy human being should get the jab? Especially anyone under 30 years old. There is enough data to show that anyone under 18 that gets the jab has a much higher chance of death or injury from the jab than any covid virus they might get.

In the time that covid came here and the short time that they supposedly developed a vaccine. What would Trump have known about the vaccine? Especially since no trials were completed. All Trump knew was what the swamp doctors told him. I think by now most any sane person knows that Fauci is, and has been a lyin POS.     

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2021, 04:55:56 PM »
A diabetic needle is very short and just under the skin.  Allergy injections use the same needle and I give myself allergy injections weekly.  I also give myself testerone injections in a large muscle, my thigh.  Since it goes deep you are supposed to pull back slightly to see if you hit a blood vessel. All larger needles are supposed to do this.  The study was done in England and they have retrained the workers on how to do the injections. 

Is hitting a blood vessel with the jab causing some deaths ,I dont know but  Human error has to be a factor considering the millions of jabs administered . What the vac does or dosent do is above my education , So I cant argue one way or the other . I am still in the wait & see mode .

Offline magooch

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2021, 07:05:40 PM »
My thoughts about the vaccines are that we probably won't know for some time whether they were a good thing, or not.  What we do know is that the disease is a bad thing and can be deadly, but in some cases the vaccine sure seems to have negative side effects.  I can't prove it, but in my case I had a minor stroke a little while after the booster.  The stroke cleared up by itself, but over $16,000 for the ER, etc. and a few doctor appointments, no one disputes that it very well was probably a side effect. 

One doctor friend of mine really chewed me out for taking the shots.  He told me he wouldn't take the shots if they held a gun to his head.  Both he and his wife were fired from their very good jobs, because they would not take the shots.  Then he got the Covid and it almost did him in.  My granddaughter and her husband both got the Covid and the husband is still having side effects.  He thought he wasn't going to make it for a while.  The granddaughter barely had the sniffles from it.  Neither of their little kids got sick from it. 

My biggest concern is what have the Chinese and Dr. Feces got in store for us next.
Swingem

Online Mule 11

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2021, 12:40:54 PM »

So you think that is all the vaccine does? With no dangers or side effects? Do you believe all the data from VARES is then false?  Almost 400K have died from the safe and effective covid jab. Not counting all the strokes and heart issues from the jab, and you think people should get it??  What is just as bad as mandates is we the people not being told the truth. One lie from them is enough for me to not believe any of the horse crap they spew, and there has been numerous. Agree? Not only lies, but hiding truth. 
Why do you think any healthy human being should get the jab? Especially anyone under 30 years old. There is enough data to show that anyone under 18 that gets the jab has a much higher chance of death or injury from the jab than any covid virus they might get.

In the time that covid came here and the short time that they supposedly developed a vaccine. What would Trump have known about the vaccine? Especially since no trials were completed. All Trump knew was what the swamp doctors told him. I think by now most any sane person knows that Fauci is, and has been a lyin POS.     
Plus x 1000.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2021, 12:44:54 PM »
My thoughts about the vaccines are that we probably won't know for some time whether they were a good thing, or not.  What we do know is that the disease is a bad thing and can be deadly, but in some cases the vaccine sure seems to have negative side effects.  I can't prove it, but in my case I had a minor stroke a little while after the booster.  The stroke cleared up by itself, but over $16,000 for the ER, etc. and a few doctor appointments, no one disputes that it very well was probably a side effect. 

One doctor friend of mine really chewed me out for taking the shots.  He told me he wouldn't take the shots if they held a gun to his head.  Both he and his wife were fired from their very good jobs, because they would not take the shots.  Then he got the Covid and it almost did him in.  My granddaughter and her husband both got the Covid and the husband is still having side effects.  He thought he wasn't going to make it for a while.  The granddaughter barely had the sniffles from it.  Neither of their little kids got sick from it. 

My biggest concern is what have the Chinese and Dr. Feces got in store for us next.
Now we’re talkin... If these pos can’t control us with this, these turds will definitely step it up...

Offline orerancher

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2021, 12:54:03 PM »
You can Count on Em Stepin It Up...No matter what

Online Mule 11

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2021, 01:02:55 PM »
You can Count on Em Stepin It Up...No matter what
Agreed.
Many count on our fellow patriot Americans grabbing their ankles. On that. I don’t agree.