Author Topic: ..Kyle Rittenhouse..latest 'rock star' !  (Read 430 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
..Kyle Rittenhouse..latest 'rock star' !
« on: December 21, 2021, 02:56:45 AM »
  Big now..where will he be after collecting many millions of the FAKE NEWS channels ?
     https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10330987/Rittenhouse-gets-standing-ovation-conservative-conference.html
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: ..Kyle Rittenhouse..latest 'rock star' !
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 03:48:14 AM »
Most people don't realize what Kyle Rittinhouse unintentionally did for their individual gun rights.
Kyle strapped on an AR15 for personal protection, and waded into an undeclared war zone of stealing, rioting, burning,  and violent assaults of innocents.
Kyle went in to help the injured, and protect the innocent if he could, and protect other folks personal property, and businesses.
That is nuthin less than honorable regardless of his age.

Rioters saw a 17 year old kid with an AR15 as a ridiculously easy victim, to be beaten, and exploited.
He didn't confront, or attack them. They saw him as an easy victim, and THEY attacked him. Big mistake.

And lastly he endured a relentless assault of demonizing lying attacks from ANTIFA, BLM, 3 major news organizations, and even president and vice president of the United States.
And in the beginning, vulture like defense attorneys who tried to sell him out.
All this lasted more than a year.

He didn't fold, he didn't panic, and he didn't take the easy way out "plea deal" that so many take.

He's an example to what grown ass men should be, but seldom are.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Like Like x 1 View List

Online Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 05:23:22 AM »
He is the Torch Bearer and an example of the kid that remains in most defenders of the RKBA, though we seldom let him out.

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2021, 05:43:53 AM »
The anti gun crowd didn't want to have someone protecting themselves with a firearm, let alone an AR, and it actually be legal to do so. So they tried their best to crucify him.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2021, 05:50:01 AM »
I look at critics of people like Rittinhouse and I shake my head in amazement.

How can a businessman that has worked all his life to build his business, board it up, and go home, KNOWING that people will be there that night, to destroy it, and burn it down?
I truly don't understand that mentality.

If, God forbid, the time comes when some unfortunate loser is standing in my driveway, yard, or street with the intent of throwing a molotov cocktail into my home, that is where the police will find him in the morning.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2021, 11:57:37 AM »
The people in this old world are amazing. Most now it seems for their willingness to let othes to destroy what they own without lifting a hand to stop them. I am of the same mindset as Dee. Don't come to my home to destroy it if you want to continue to live.

Offline magooch

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2021, 05:49:58 PM »
We as taxpaying law-abiding citizens should never have to put ourselves into combat with the criminal types who are out to destroy our country and crush our freedom, liberty and peace.  But apparently the liberal commie types in charge are leaving the good citizens no choice.  I would never hope for that situation to sprout up where I live, but I am surrounded by folks who are armed to the teeth and I have the means to light things up if I have to.
Swingem

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2021, 11:21:48 PM »
Kyle Rittinhouse at 17yoa was out doing what adult business owners, and Kenosha citizens should have been doing.
Freedom ain't free.

We as individuals, taxpayers or not, have ALWAYS, been responsible for our own personal safety, and liberty.
The idea of "paying" someone to protect you is an imaginary, and unrealistic scenario.

While there is "some" crime interdiction, law enforcement usually arrest criminals "after the fact".

There is no list of locations, no scheduling, and no perp list, of who, what, when, or where given to police officers at shift change.

They are, as a general rule, notified to respond, after the fact, sometimes during the act.

Reality check: When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.  ;)

Online Mule 11

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2021, 02:45:44 AM »
Problem is both the police and citizens are routinely prosecuted/imprisoned for doing what’s right while those burning and looting are given a pat on the back. Not everywhere though.

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2021, 03:17:32 AM »
Problem is both the police and citizens are routinely prosecuted/imprisoned for doing what’s right while those burning and looting are given a pat on the back. Not everywhere though.

Valid point on both. In todays environment I would not consider pinning on another badge.