Author Topic: What Fauci Doesn't Want You To Know  (Read 158 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
What Fauci Doesn't Want You To Know
« on: January 29, 2022, 12:56:46 PM »
The truth is being hidden from you.

For two years, you and I have lived under the most repressive restrictions of our lifetimes. Our world has been turned upside down, all in the name of fighting a new disease.

Why did this happen? Where did this new disease come from?

The answers have been trickling out, but Anthony Fauci and his cohort of bureaucrats have done everything in their power to bury it.

But my mission is to uncover the truth. I want to know where COVID-19 originated, and who is responsible. And I'm sure you do as well.

You see, early on in this pandemic, Fauci and his allies in the scientific community were sure that this virus had leaked out of a lab.

But a few weeks later, amidst what I can only imagine was a heap of political pressure, they changed their tune.

Since then, all Fauci has done is obstruct anyone who tries to find out the truth about the origins of COVID.

I can only imagine the answer has something to do with his ties to the Wuhan lab.

We now know that Fauci gave significant funding to the Wuhan lab to do extremely dangerous gain-of-function research, building deadly new viruses that don't exist in nature.

Fauci and the NIH have a vested interest in keeping the truth hidden about the lab in Wuhan.

That's why I submitted a list of questions to him after his Senate hearing a few weeks ago.

You can view those questions at this link.

But so far I have received no response. And that makes me furious.

Fauci is actively trying to stop me from getting to the truth.

For two years, Anthony Fauci has kept American citizens under a regime of repressive restrictions. And yet he believes he has no obligation to give you answers about how this catastrophe came about in the first place.

Anthony Fauci can't stop me from finding the truth about COVID. But the Democrat Party believes confidently that they can.

They've hand-picked a radical Left-wing candidate to run against me this year. And his fundraising totals are in the millions.

As a U.S. Senator, there's a lot that I can do to uncover the truth.

But if I lose my seat, that all goes out the window.

If I'm going to keep pursuing the truth about Fauci and COVID, I need to hold on to my Senate seat. Will you help me hold off the Democrats by chipping in $100, $50, $25, or $10 right away?

These questions that I submitted to Fauci are just the beginning of my pursuit of the truth about COVID.

I intend to put immense pressure on him to answer them honestly. But I'm not holding my breath.

However, every piece of new information has the potential to lead to something much bigger.

And I know that eventually, I will be able to piece everything together and find out what really went on at the Wuhan lab -- and what role Fauci played in it.

But that's contingent on one big thing: holding on to my seat in the Senate.

And the Democrats, along with their allies in the media, are determined to make sure that doesn't happen.

They know that the best way to protect Fauci is to get rid of me. And they have invested millions of dollars into that goal.

I might not have access to those Left-wing donors, but anything you are able to chip in helps. Will you make a generous contribution of $100, $50, $25, or $10 today?

In Liberty,

U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

P.S. The truth about COVID is being hidden from you -- but I am digging to find it.

After Fauci's Senate hearing a few weeks ago, I submitted a list of questions for him to answer about his involvement with the Wuhan lab.

So far he has not answered. But he cannot stonewall me forever. Information keeps coming out, and I know that the more I dig, the more I will find.

But Fauci's allies in the Democrat Party are determined to stop me from finding this information -- by taking my Senate seat.

And they've invested millions in pursuit of that objective.

I need your help in order to keep up. Will you chip in $100, $50, $25, or $10 right away so that I can uncover the truth about Fauci and the Wuhan lab?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!