Author Topic: ..And the media for the most part...remains silent..  (Read 340 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
..And the media for the most part...remains silent..
« on: January 28, 2022, 06:21:28 PM »
   They have their agenda..and they won't allow truth to expose facts...

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/01/florida-teen-converts-islam-murders-13-year-old-robert-spencer/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: ..And the media for the most part...remains silent..
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 12:44:34 AM »
Never understood the lefts infatuation of coddling the Islamic religion.  Do they somehow think the coddling will make them immune from Muslims killing them?     
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2022, 02:50:25 AM »
Never understood the lefts infatuation of coddling the Islamic religion.  Do they somehow think the coddling will make them immune from Muslims killing them?   

DDZ;
  I have pondered that question for years, and tried to understand the connection between radical Islam and te radical  left, without answers. 

...But then the answer started to break through, by recent statements and actions of the radical left..
      Consider this...  there is one connection, that seems to be breaking out into the open...and that is their
  common hatred of Christians and Jews..

Both are extremely immoral...the radical Islamists, with their extreme hatred , beheadings, treatment of women & children...and their hidden acceptance of homosexuality (ask any recent combat veteran who experienced imbeds) 
   That the leftists are immoral, goes without question, just look atthe society they are trying to build rihght here in the US !

For me, that leaves me with one conclusion.. the problem is not military or political...It is SPIRITUAL !

There are times when we who follow the true God can be confused, simply because Satan can at times, appear as an "angel of light"!..
   So why do they sometimes cooperate?  Remember the old Islamic adage.."the enemy of my enemy..is my friend".

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2022, 05:46:42 AM »

DDZ;
  I have pondered that question for years, and tried to understand the connection between radical Islam and te radical  left, without answers. 

...But then the answer started to break through, by recent statements and actions of the radical left..
      Consider this...  there is one connection, that seems to be breaking out into the open...and that is their
  common hatred of Christians and Jews..

Both are extremely immoral...the radical Islamists, with their extreme hatred , beheadings, treatment of women & children...and their hidden acceptance of homosexuality (ask any recent combat veteran who experienced imbeds) 
   That the leftists are immoral, goes without question, just look atthe society they are trying to build rihght here in the US !

For me, that leaves me with one conclusion.. the problem is not moilitary or political...It is SPIRITUAL !

There are times when we who follow the true God can be confused, simply because Satan can at times, appear as an "angel of light"!..
   So why do they sometimes cooperate?  Remember the old Islamic adage.."the enemy of my enemy..is my friend".

I kind of thought the same. Its a war against Christianity, which both the leftists and Islam hate and despise.  There really isn't any other reason. Islam kills Christians every day across the globe, and the Marxists, communists, radical leftist, all see Islam as a way to dispose of Christians.  Islam wants Christianity gone, because they want Islam to be the lone religion in the world.  Quran (  And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam it will never be accepted of him and in the hereafter he will be one of the losers.” (3:85) 
The radical left, Marxists, and communists want rid of Christianity because they see the state as the almighty, and the state will not have complete power if people are worshiping Christ Jesus instead of the almighty state. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2022, 10:01:18 AM »
  The radical leftists have natural company..the Nazis, Fascists, communists and the major part of the history of the Roman empire.
  One quick clue to discerning a fascist dictator...  Find out what he thinks of Christians and Jews

God wants no gods to be put before Him..

The dictator doesn't want any God before him, so when any movement hates the God of Christians and Jews,
   they have already identified themselves...

Throughout history, same story..  the kings of Babylon, ...Nero, Hitler, Mao, Castro, L'il Kim and right on down.. dictators always hate God, ..it's seems to be in their blood...

Thank God, I am washed in the PURE blood !