Author Topic: A Disaster Like We've Never Seen Before  (Read 453 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
A Disaster Like We've Never Seen Before
« on: March 09, 2022, 09:53:55 AM »
Biden's economy is about to become a nightmare.

And now the American people have to suffer the consequences for his bad decisions.

Did you think prices were bad before? Wait until you see how bad they get over the next few weeks.

Gas prices are going to skyrocket.

Food prices are about to go up.

Basic life necessities are about to become unaffordable for many people, and it was all so avoidable for Joe Biden.

He could have ignored radical Left-wing activists and built the Keystone Pipeline to make America energy independent.

He could have continued the common-sense policies of President Trump that prevented war from breaking out in Ukraine during the Trump administration.

But he did none of those things.

And working-class Americans will be the primary victims of his incompetence.

Of course, Biden and his Left-wing donors in the Hamptons don't care.

They have more than enough money to weather this economic storm. Rising gas prices are a drop in the bucket to them.

It's ordinary people who will have to pay the price.

But Biden isn't looking out for you -- he's looking out for the wealthy elites who spent millions to get him elected.

Joe Biden may not care about how his policies impact you and me.

But we do still have one tool in our back pocket -- our votes.

And we have an excellent opportunity coming up to use our votes to get America going in the right direction again.

A resounding defeat for the Democrats in this year's elections will show that there are consequences to ignoring working Americans and tanking the economy.

Right now, I am up against a Democrat machine in my home state that is looking to take me out.

They think they have me on the ropes, but I'm ready to prove them wrong.

And with your help, you and I will show them that working Americans are not to be messed with.

William, I am asking you to stand with me today and chip in $100, $50, $25, or $10 to defeat the Democrat machine and take back America from the liberal elites.

Unlike most Democrat politicians, like Joe Biden, I have not spent my life climbing the political ladder.

I was an eye doctor for years and didn't even think of running for office.

Biden may not know how much his policies affect everyday people -- but I sure do.

In fact, the only reason that I decided to run for Senate is that I could not sit back and watch my country suffer and decline -- I had to step up and do something about it.

And I am asking you to step up and join the fight as well, William.

It won't be easy to turn around the economic mess that Joe Biden has made. But the American economy has gone through hard times before.

And there is no way I can sit back and watch gas prices climb up toward $5 a gallon while working-class people suffer.

Biden is making an absolute mess, but it can be reversed. And the most important thing you and I can do is throw his party, the Democrats, out of power in this year's elections.

But in order to do that, I need my message to reach as many voters as possible.

And that's where you come in.

I don't know what you are able to afford in this midst of this economic downturn. If you are able to contribute $100 or more, that will make an enormous difference.

But even if you can only give $25 or $10, your contribution will be greatly appreciated, and I pledge to spend every dollar of it on saving America from this disaster of the Democrats' making.

You can help me defeat the Democrats and fix Joe Biden's economic mess. Will you make a generous contribution of $100, $50, $25, or $10?

In Liberty,

U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

P.S. Biden's economy is an absolute mess, and it's about to get unimaginably worse.

Gas prices, food prices, and the prices of other basic necessities are about to skyrocket to levels never seen in history.

How did we let such an incompetent man become President?

I know this economic downturn affects you. It affects me too. But if you and I don't do something about this incompetent administration, it will only get worse.

I am up against the full strength of the Democrat machine in my re-election campaign this year, and it is urgently necessary that I defeat them. That's why I must ask you for your help.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: A Disaster Like We've Never Seen Before
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2022, 10:22:12 AM »
So. If we want to donate? We send it to P.O. Box Rand Paul?

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2022, 10:23:21 AM »
So...He Tells Me Food and Fuel and Everything Else is about to become Una-fordable....

But The SOB  Still wants Me to Send HIM Money??

Offline phalanx

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2022, 10:56:21 AM »
So...He Tells Me Food and Fuel and Everything Else is about to become Una-fordable....

If its that bad. What money?
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2022, 11:19:31 AM »
I can see sending money to his campaign. Who is sending money to our adversaries? Hmmm?

Offline orerancher

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2022, 11:46:20 AM »
I can see sending money to his campaign. Who is sending money to our adversaries? Hmmm?

Sorros, Gates, Ukraine, China, Blomberg,  Just to Name a Few.....

Offline phalanx

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2022, 11:55:25 AM »
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2022, 02:16:49 PM »

LMAO! Ya beat me to it.  ;D
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2022, 09:29:14 PM »
We already support him. Him and every polititian in DC with our tax dollars. Even if there not on our side. Hes lived off the tax payers for years. They run for office and take all those donations and even if they loose they end up with millions left over. Look at how many paid big money to biden who didnt show up for anything and hid in his basement while the far left in dc like Shumer Pelosi and Shiff instead of doing there job and making this country better pushed for his election on our dime.  Wonder how much he had left over. He wants votes have him hand back some of his millions so that a few of us can fill our gas tanks.
blue lives matter