Author Topic: Interview with Col MacGregor really clears things up.  (Read 1810 times)

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: Interview with Col MacGregor really clears things up.
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2022, 09:27:45 PM »
Still never answered my questions. What did you do for your country and what did you do for a living? :o Simple questions and even easy to spout more of your bs and make up an answer ;).
Aaaah gee, Lloyd, you're breakin my heart.
Let me get my violin...

blue lives matter

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2022, 08:25:16 AM »
i thought in the other thread you told dee you dont lower yourself to personal attacks ::) You wont answer my question for good reason. Youve lived off of government handouts most of your life. From what ive been told you dont even leave your house. Nothing to do all day but become obsessed with nut case web sites. How did i do? Pretty much nailed it didnt I.  ;) You did nothing for this country other then leach good hard working men's tax dollars. No need to answer because most of the people here already know it.
Lloyd, you're the last guy I answer to.
Like your twin brother you can never be trusted.
I prefer sticking on topic, not catering to your fetishes and 5 minutes of hate.
blue lives matter

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2022, 12:10:21 PM »
Ya know. After all the times the knowing or suspecting of truth that goes against the herd mentality belief are found to be true. Some never learn and resort to the Same bull squat without remorse...

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2022, 12:24:14 PM »
i thought in the other thread you told dee you dont lower yourself to personal attacks ::) You wont answer my question for good reason. Youve lived off of government handouts most of your life. From what ive been told you dont even leave your house. Nothing to do all day but become obsessed with nut case web sites. How did i do? Pretty much nailed it didnt I.  ;) You did nothing for this country other then leach good hard working men's tax dollars. No need to answer because most of the people here already know it.
I prefer sticking on topic, not catering to your fetishes and 5 minutes of hate.
Actually. He has given a bit of information about his history and work habits. Butt. Ya have to read...
Also. Seems to be right on a lot of what some accuse him of wearing a tin foil hat. May want to pay attention. I don’t see him saying this is the only and absolute way. Just opinion pieces for digestion until proven or disproven. Your mileage will vary...

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2022, 12:36:21 PM »
Well TinyTM has to be spending all his time online, swallowing Putin’s propaganda. He doesn’t seem to have enough time to do anything else.
Well. Robert. Ya got any input or depth to your posts? Or. Just carpet bagger/coattail crap? I already know the answer...

Offline Bob Smith

• Contributor
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2022, 12:46:14 PM »
I have a lot more interesting things to do. Like living.

Offline Bob Smith

• Contributor
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2022, 12:48:31 PM »
As I said before ,  Mule, I never can remember which of you hate the others on this site.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2022, 12:51:41 PM »
As I said before ,  Mule, I never can remember which of you hate the others on this site.
Who and what do you hate? I expect crickets...
Burrrppp

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2022, 10:18:44 PM »
mule your digging in the ditches for a friend. Your MUCH better then that. If you dont see him for a wack job then ive sure misjudged you. Ive never seen him talk about working anywhere. Unless being a pro Russian commy is now considered a job. Naw its social security disability at best or more likely welfare. Most likely brought on by a drug or alcohol problem or a complete break down. Nothing else would explain him. Something sure snapped!!!
Actually. He has given a bit of information about his history and work habits. Butt. Ya have to read...
Also. Seems to be right on a lot of what some accuse him of wearing a tin foil hat. May want to pay attention. I don’t see him saying this is the only and absolute way. Just opinion pieces for digestion until proven or disproven. Your mileage will vary...
blue lives matter

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2022, 03:02:47 AM »
You misjudged. Wouldn’t be the first time. Bob Smith is not a good ally. TM7 is articulate and has been right about a lot of his posts. Not the first time people have told me I have to turn my back on one to be a part of the herd. My balls are much bigger than that and anyone attempting that has seriously misjudged me...