Author Topic: WEF Davos speech..  (Read 675 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
WEF Davos speech..
« on: April 29, 2022, 08:30:53 AM »
  This speech was delivered at the Davos conference by a young, female "mover & shaker" among the globalists.  She and other globalists actually seem to think we the peons, would like being treated like this.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/worldeconomicforum/2016/11/10/shopping-i-cant-really-remember-what-that-is-or-how-differently-well-live-in-2030/?sh=f3b7b3517350

Of course, when they say "I will own nothing and be happy"..they are only talking about the "unwashed masses", and not about themselves.

Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and the other Davos devotees are NOT referring to themselves, when it comes to 'own nothing'.
   We have seen that same attitude in their lap dog political followers who when speak of such sacrifice, say.. "For thee, but not for me" !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: WEF Davos speech..
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2022, 02:49:44 AM »
IG...
Now maybe you get who Putin is fighting against.
And why I call him a kind of modern age Nebecanezza figure in a Biblical sense.
What do you think of Klaus Schwab's right hand advisor, Jubal Harari? Zelenskyy is a grad of the WEF young shakers school.

Of course if you can't beat them, you can always join them.

..But is he really fighting against the WEF...or is he an opportunist, trying to re=establish the old, horrifying USSR..under his own auspices?

Sorry, but I don't see him as that noble, not when he brutally kills so many innocents..  I suppose I could be corrected, but I don't recall him ever mentioning the WEF.. or complaining about them.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2022, 02:43:42 AM »
Yes, the Ukraine has been accused by Russian honchos of harboring Nazis, but that is an old accusation..often repeated by Soviet talking heads.
  ..But is there any substance to it, since Communists and Nazis have always been at each other's throats, except when they join together for conquest & convenience.

They are too much alike, to get along well !  Two cannot occupy the pinnacle of tyranny..

I have nothing but distain for the WEF or the old Communist operatives.  My primary gripe is that Putin should attack a neighboring sovereign nation, by first planying fifth columnists, then physically invading them..causing so much NEEDLESS death and destruction..

I consider Brandon, Trudeau, Putin and Macron..to be all cats from the same back alley litter !

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2022, 11:30:41 AM »
Yes, the Ukraine has been accused by Russian honchos of harboring Nazis, but that is an old accusation..often repeated by Soviet talking heads.
  ..But is there any substance to it, since Communists and Nazis have always been at each other's throats, except when they join together for conquest & convenience.

They are too much alike, to get along well !  Two cannot occupy the pinnacle of tyranny..

I have nothing but distain for the WEF or the old Communist operatives.  My primary gripe is that Putin should attack a neighboring sovereign nation, by first planying fifth columnists, then physically invading them..causing so much NEEDLESS death and destruction..

I consider Brandon, Trudeau, Putin and Macron..to be all cats from the same back alley litter !
Tyrant Joebama and NATO and the WEF sabotaged all diplomatic possiblity of resolving the problem, and sent huge aid to puppet Zelenskyy and the Nazies. Even Secretary of Defense 'Raytheon' Austin has said the whole deal of the Ukraine Operation is to weaken Russia.

For my money, if some hostile foreign power or banking cartel set up 30 bio-labs matrix run by a perverted president's son in Canada, Mexico, or Cuba _ _ I would expect my government to very seriously break that crap up.
But unfortunately, there is no guarantee our government would do that today having seen them running a Covid Plandemic fraud.

You mean chemicals that would kill Americans? Like maybe FENTANYL, METHAMPHETAMINE, or perhaps cocaine?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2022, 01:18:16 AM »
  On a lighter note;

" And why I call him a kind of modern age Nebecanezza figure in a Biblical sense".

Keep in mind...Nebuchadnezzar went bonkers, let his hair and finger nails grow wild, and for 7 years hung around with the beasts, crawling around on all fours like a wild man .. dining on grass.. ;)   ;D