Author Topic: GOA upcoming lawsuit against the ATF  (Read 239 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
GOA upcoming lawsuit against the ATF
« on: May 20, 2022, 09:39:35 AM »
We promised you that GOF would fight the ATF’s ban on homemade guns – or as Joe Biden likes to call them, “ghost guns.”

Now, Gun Owners Foundation is preparing to file a lawsuit against the ATF’s ban on homemade firearms.

But our lawsuit doesn’t end there given that Biden’s new rule titled the “Definition of ‘Frame or Receiver’ and Identification of Firearms” includes a sweeping list of infringements on your God-given rights, including paving the way for the ATF to keep gun records permanently.

If the federal government gets away with overriding Congress to establish a gun registry and ban citizens from crafting their own firearms to keep themselves safe, the Second Amendment may truly be on its last leg.

That’s why we have no choice but to take these tyrants to court and stop them from infringing upon our rights before it’s too late…

Please make a tax-deductible contribution to Gun Owners Foundation to fund our lawsuit against the Biden-Harris Administration’s out-of-control ATF.

In April of this year, the Biden-Harris Administration proposed reversing a rule that had allowed federally licensed firearms dealers to destroy records that were older than 20 years.

Federal firearms licensees will now be forced to maintain these records forever – with the rule change going into effect on August 24th, 2022.
But here’s the kicker: the rule will be applied RETROACTIVELY, meaning that ATF’s registry will eventually contain a complete data set of all Firearms Transaction Records (Forms 4473) since 2002.

100% of Firearm Transaction Records from gun stores that are currently in operation will end up in the ATF’s billion-record gun registry, not to mention the massive restrictions imposed on your ability to purchase and use homemade firearm kits.
While this new rule is of course in direct violation of the plain text of the Second Amendment, which clearly states that our rights “shall not be infringed,” it also violates the Firearms Owners’ Protection Act’s prohibition on the use of rules and regulations to create a federal gun registry.

We believe we have a strong case, but it won’t be easy to take down the freedom-sucking leeches at Biden’s ATF.

The most powerful forces in the anti-gun lobby who have been pressuring Biden to rip the Second Amendment into pieces will unite to try and defeat us in court.
That’s why YOUR support is so critical as we begin marshaling the resources to take down the ATF.

So please, make a tax-deductible contribution to Gun Owners Foundation to fund our lawsuit against the Biden-Harris Administration’s out-of-control ATF.

In Liberty,
Erich Pratt
Senior Vice President
Gun Owners Foundation

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: GOA upcoming lawsuit against the ATF
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 10:26:36 AM »
I just joined GOA, all the NRA does is give parties and expensive gifts for politicians.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: GOA upcoming lawsuit against the ATF
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 12:37:16 PM »
I just joined GOA, all the NRA does is give parties and expensive gifts for politicians.

Yeah the NRA claims they are going to straighten out the mess, but they never do. They are exactly like a big wasteful government bureaucracy.  I think NRA members would be shocked if they knew how much wasteful spending there is with LaPierre and company.  I quit them a couple years ago, and they are not getting another dime from me until they do straighten out their wasteful spending and stop giving LaPierre and his buddies such high salaries. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn