Author Topic: Lyin Bush finally tells the truth.  (Read 979 times)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline magooch

Re: Lyin Bush finally tells the truth.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 05:16:23 PM »
I say bull crap; Sodamn Insane was a murderous son of a _itch and eventually someone had to take him, his evil sons and his country down.  What we didn't have to do was build them back.  We should have wiped them out and confiscated the oil rights. 
Swingem

Offline DDZ

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 01:07:02 AM »
I say bull crap; Sodamn Insane was a murderous son of a _itch and eventually someone had to take him, his evil sons and his country down.  What we didn't have to do was build them back.  We should have wiped them out and confiscated the oil rights.

How many Americans did Sodom kill before the war mongers decided to go to war with Iraq?  Was going to war in Iraq worth the 4500 American lives that were taken? There are lots of murderous SOB's in the world. Every time there is one is it America's duty to go to war with that country at the cost of American soldiers?  Bush was a New World Order war monger, along with all the democrats that wanted war in Iraq also.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2022, 01:54:59 AM »

Of course your aware that Sadam Hussein came to power with the aid of George Herbert Walker Bush aren't you? Hussein was trained, and educated under the direction of Bush when he was head of the CIA. Hussein was trained to be a dictator at "THE SCHOOL OF AMERICAS" at Fort Benning, Georgia. 

So George Herbert Walker Bush while head of the CIA, with the hel "The School of Americas" CREATED  Saddam Hussein, and put him in power. ;)

https://www.reddit.com/r/behindthebastards/comments/gendvg/school_of_the_americas/
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 03:38:08 AM »

How many Americans did Sodom kill before the war mongers decided to go to war with Iraq? Was going to war in Iraq worth the 4500 American lives that were taken? There are lots of murderous SOB's in the world. Every time there is one is it America's duty to go to war with that country at the cost of American soldiers?  Bush was a New World Order war monger, along with all the democrats that wanted war in Iraq also.

Well, here's 37 killed and 21 wounded and the attempted sinking of our frigate USS Stark..in1987.

https://www.navsea.navy.mil/Media/News/SavedNewsModule/Article/1850635/remembering-the-attack-on-the-uss-stark/

That alone, would be enough to start a war with any country...even now we hear the Putin protectors saying that our just furnishing anti ship missiles for the Ukrainians, is enough an excuse for Putin to declare war on us !

The attack upon the USS Stark was totally unprovoked..one of the many reasons why Saddam was often referred to as "So damn insane" !

I expect some of those dead and wounded sailor's families, may have been wondering why we didn't strike Saddam & his twisted sons, even then !

Genghis Khan, Attila, Alexander, Napoleon, Hit ;)  ;Dler, Stalin, Mao..and Saddam...  Dictators bent on
 conquest do not stop of their own volition, somebody or something must stop them..

Are our memories so short?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I cannot explain why Pres reagan did or did not react strongly, but I still have respect for Ronaldus Magnus..as Rush referrred to him !

So far as the attack on the "Petroleum tanker"...see below..

Oil Tanker top, USS Stark below...  Quite a "mistake' for an experienced combat pilot, I would estimate...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2022, 03:51:07 AM »

How many Americans did Sodom kill before the war mongers decided to go to war with Iraq? Was going to war in Iraq worth the 4500 American lives that were taken? There are lots of murderous SOB's in the world. Every time there is one is it America's duty to go to war with that country at the cost of American soldiers?  Bush was a New World Order war monger, along with all the democrats that wanted war in Iraq also.

Well, here's 37 killed and 21 wounded and the attempted sinking of our frigate USS Stark..in1987.

https://www.navsea.navy.mil/Media/News/SavedNewsModule/Article/1850635/remembering-the-attack-on-the-uss-stark/

That alone, would be enough to start a war with any country...even now we hear the Putin protectors saying that our just furnishing anti ship missiles for the Ukrainians, is enough an excuse for Putin to declare war on us !

The attack upon the USS Stark was totally unprovoked..one of the many reasons why Saddam was often referred to as "So damn insane" !

I expect some of those dead and wounded sailor's families, may have been wondering why we didn't strike Saddam & his twisted sons, even then !

Genghis Khan, Attila, Alexander, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Mao..and Saddam...  Dictators bent on
 conquest do not stop of their own volition, somebody or something must stop them..

Are our memories so short?

More like your memory is "selective". ::)

The great Ronald Reagan didn't do anything. Wonder why?

Here's why.

It was during the Iraq/Iran war, and the USS Stark was mistaken to be a tanker supplying fuel to Iran in contested waters during a war.
So, it WAS NOT an UNPROVOKED attack, or an intentional act of war against the United States. OBVIOUSLY, the United States accepted the story as it being a mistaken identity in a war zone. ;)

https://news.usni.org/2017/05/17/the-attack-uss-stark-at-30

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2022, 05:08:11 AM »
I didn't bring Bush or Reagan up, you did!  That's your bone to pick !

Now let us discuss how a combat pilot would "mistake" the USS Stark for a petroleum tanker ;D ;D

One dead giveaway for even a "land lubber"...combat ships do not carry a Plimsoll marker..
    ....And combat ships are normally painted a naval gray..check them out !

Commercial ships are normally other shades, so as to avoid being confused with combatants.

Even trying to pass off a Navy oiler as a Navy frigate..would be an immense stretch for a combat pilot...or anyone else, for that matter.

Those booms on the  main deck, are for holding oil lines up to large ships, while replenishing..a dead giveaway that it is an oiler.  Plus, frigates don't have that huge superstructure aft.. but I will defer to any sailor or Navy vet here..

See US Navy oiler, the USS Big Horn below...compare to USS Stark..    Click on the pictures, then click again if needed...I believe my 4 year old great grandson could see the difference..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2022, 11:03:53 AM »

Now let us discuss how a combat pilot would "mistake" the USS Stark for a petroleum tanker ;D ;D

One dead giveaway for even a "land lubber"...combat ships do not carry a Plimsoll marker..

Commercial ships are normally other shades, so as to avoid being confused with combatants.

Even trying to pass off a Navy oiler as a Navy frigate..would be an immense stretch for a combat pilot...or anyone else, for that matter.

Those booms on the  main deck, are for holding oil lines up to large ships, while replenishing..a dead giveaway that it is an oiler.  Plus, frigates don't have that huge superstructure aft.. but I will defer to any sailor or Navy vet here..

See US Navy oiler, the USS Big Horn below...compare to USS Stark..    Click on the pictures, then click again if needed...I believe my 4 year old great grandson could see the difference..

And I didn't bring up an accidental attack on the USS Stark and call it an unprovoked attack  you did. ::)
What tha hell difference does any of the ship descriptions make? ::) The Iraqi pilot mistook it for a Iranian tanker and fired on it. It wasn't an unprovoked attack as you said, the Stark was misidentified by one Iraqi pilot' mistake.

"CONTEXT"
Did you not read the link?

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2022, 11:32:15 AM »
So, Boosh lied? No way... Stupid? Hmmm, liar? Hmmm. Dumbass? Sounds somewhat familiar...

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2022, 03:23:04 PM »
What did he do years back that's
affecting the nation in 2022 ?
What's it been ? A decade and a half  ?
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline DDZ

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2022, 12:49:03 AM »
What did he do years back that's
affecting the nation in 2022 ?
What's it been ? A decade and a half  ?

He developed the Department of Homeland Security, and the Patriot Act, which has done nothing but cost a lot of money and aids in the federal governments intrusion of citizens lives.  He took us to war against a nation that had nothing to do with 9-11. that war cost the lives of thousands of American soldiers.  He bailed out the big banks. We went through a recession with him. He increased the national debt by over 3 trillion.  He bought us the No Child Left Behind program, which did nothing but let the federal government become more intrusive into public schools. Basically he helped the federal government increase its power and control.   
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2022, 01:25:22 AM »
Thats a pretty good answer.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2022, 02:43:37 AM »

And I didn't bring up an accidental attack on the USS Stark and call it an unprovoked attack  you did. ::)  I didn't bring the attack up either..but DDZ did whan he asked in reply #2..
 "How many Americans did Sodom kill before the war mongers decided to go to war with Iraq?"  I was just giveing one example for his information. 

What tha hell difference does any of the ship descriptions make? ::) The Iraqi pilot mistook it for a Iranian tanker and fired on it. It wasn't an unprovoked attack as you said, the Stark was misidentified by one Iraqi pilot' mistake.   Description makes a HUGE difference..such "mistakes" don't easily take place.  In tioday's supersonic jet age, pilots are diligently trained...nations are reluctant to place a pilot in a 20 or 30 million dollar airplane without extensive training.  Plus, this attacker was on a special mission, and surely provided with curret G2, plus identity training. No pilot is such a situation, would attack anything without Saddam's permission.   

"CONTEXT"
Did you not read the link?

A See a photo of an Iranian tanker below. 

Now, even not being a combat pilot. would you honestly confuse that tanker with the USS Stark?

I'm sure as a cop, you could tell your patrol car from a taxi...  Two cars that look far more alike than these two ships..

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2022, 03:17:06 AM »
Ig, your gonna insist on being right regardless, so I'm gonna say this, and drop it. As I've said in the past, your like my 84 year old uncle,  your a coffee shop know it all.
I based what happened on the report, and how the incident was handled by our government. It doesn't make a tinkers dam how the ships are marked because an Iraqi pilot apparently saw things differently than YOU, and hit it with two missiles, and our government gave'em a pass on the matter. The United States government obviously accepted the Iraqi explanation "whether you do or not". ::)
So with you being an entitity unto yourself, I don't expect anything from you to be any different than usual. Have a good weekend.  ::)

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2022, 11:27:47 AM »
I'm not getting in the school yard fight except to say I can darn sure see the difference and with 84 year old eyes but---our government caved and ate it for some reason. What is done is done and all the fussin' and arguin' now won't change a thing.

Offline Dee

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2022, 11:32:48 AM »
I'm not getting in the school yard fight except to say I can darn sure see the difference and with 84 year old eyes but---our government caved and ate it for some reason. What is done is done and all the fussin' and arguin' now won't change a thing.

Exactly! I to can tell the difference, but I wasn't flying the Iraqi Mirage fighter, and the government didn't ask my opinion, so your left with what was claimed, and what was accepted.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2022, 12:00:11 PM »
The missiles were fired from only 20 miles away. Maybe he just needed glasses :)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2022, 07:44:02 AM »
Ig, your gonna insist on being right regardless, so I'm gonna say this, and drop it. As I've said in the past, your like my 84 year old uncle,  your a coffee shop know it all.
I based what happened on the report, and how the incident was handled by our government. It doesn't make a tinkers dam how the ships are marked because an Iraqi pilot apparently saw things differently than YOU, and hit it with two missiles, and our government gave'em a pass on the matter. The United States government obviously accepted the Iraqi explanation "whether you do or not". ::)
So with you being an entitity unto yourself, I don't expect anything from you to be any different than usual. Have a good weekend.  ::)

Always the same...when you cannot bring facts to counter the message...you personally attack the messenger..  Same old...same old...

Offline Dee

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2022, 08:29:31 AM »

Always the same...when you cannot bring facts to counter the message...you personally attack the messenger..  Same old...sam e old...

I posted the whole story link. You just refuse to accept it. The missiles were fired from 20 miles away by an Iraqi pilot. None of that has soaked through to you. I doubt you've even looked at the link I posted.

But your right. It is the same old, same old. You never accept what anyone else posts, if its contradictory to your version.
Your demonstrating that now. Happy Sunday.  8)