Author Topic: Our involvement in Somalia  (Read 503 times)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Our involvement in Somalia
« on: May 26, 2022, 06:46:08 AM »
I hear about Somalia once in awhile, but never knew how involved we were there. Trump withdrew from Somalia, and now Biden is sending troops back into Somalia.  I guess when there is money to be made from fighting a war, our government is all in.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrFClGwbCPE
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Our involvement in Somalia
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 08:14:39 AM »
Stop the bombing..after parachuting one last package..Ilhan Omar..

Send her back home..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 08:34:47 AM »
I hear about Somalia once in awhile, but never knew how involved we were there. Trump withdrew from Somalia, and now Biden is sending troops back into Somalia.  I guess when there is money to be made from fighting a war, our government is all in.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrFClGwbCPE

Since WWII, the United States government has been all about war. The government after the 1929 collapse started all kinds of programs trying to pull the United States out of depression.  They actually had the opposite affect, and while the rest of the world was recovering, or had actually pulled out of the depression, the United States was still struggling.
WWII pulled the United States out of the Depression, and millionaires were made in the military contracts business.
Nuthin has changed. Korea made money for'em, Vietnam, Panama, Iraq, and an 18 year over stay in Afghanistan all was about United States "nation building", power, money,  and military  arms contracts nuthin else, and only the gullible refuse to believe that the United States is guilty of any of this.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2022, 10:51:18 AM »
Yeah, daddy Bush and Jr, had big hands in the continued war mongering in Somalia.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2022, 03:58:19 PM »
yeah, well what about Yemen? The US has helped kill hundreds of thousands of women and children.
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2022, 04:49:20 PM »
Jumping on small 3rd world countries has sorta been a "cottage industry" for the United States since WWII.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2022, 05:27:32 PM »
Even Google has no clue what that is TM. I suspect neither do you. I suggest you start using the same language as the rest of us.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2022, 01:37:46 AM »
Pax Neoconia...!

Well, ittook a bit of "deciphering"..but I see it as ..

Pax (Latin for "pece")  ...Neoconia...(a play on words, indicating.."neocon")

In any case, like people..America..or more appropriately, the USA..or any other nation, is not free from sin..
  So, before we start condemning our native land...how about we first point out that which is a perfect nation, as an example for us to follow.

" Breathes there the man, with soul so dead,Who never to himself hath said,
    This is my own, my native land. "  (Sir Walter Scott)

It seems rampant criticism of one's own country, would be just what the one world government, globalists would most appreciate.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2022, 02:47:06 AM »
...And historically... Pax Romana   A period of a couple centuries, (from Augustus to Aurelius)when Rome was able to preserve peace throughout their domains.