Author Topic: Ted Cruz has stepped up to the rino plate again.  (Read 411 times)

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Ted Cruz has stepped up to the rino plate again.
« on: May 25, 2022, 02:01:56 PM »
I’m surprised that a know nothing like me has to bring this up... signed on the dotted line to send 40 billion. Yep, 40 billion to Ukraine. Says to help America. Hun, how does sending 40 “ billion “ help America? Siding with the dems again. Thought he was O.K. To much time in washed out town I guess. What’s the old saying? One bad apple will ruin the whole barrel.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: Ted Cruz has stepped up to the rino plate again.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 01:55:43 AM »
He's a guy that has a lot of good things to say, bit then does a lot of stupid stuff.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline magooch

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2022, 12:14:10 PM »
Maybe the best way we could help Ukraine and maybe even ourselves would be to take Putin out like we did some of the terrorist leaders.  It is said that we now have the ability to take out anyone anytime we choose and all the bad guys know it.  Supposedly they no longer carry phones, but even that doesn't make any difference.  It's just a matter of the right time and the right incentive. 

Don't you have to wonder how much Putin is willing to contribute to Ole Joe to keep his finger off the button?
Swingem

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2022, 12:53:41 PM »
One of the senators from TN was just on the news (fox) and broke down that 40B.
That included more defensive weapons to Taiwan, several billion went to our own military, and he named another but I forgot what it was.
The media wants us to believe that Ukraine got 40B but they didn't.
I'm sure the breakdown will surface during various debates.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2022, 01:07:56 PM »
The Ukraine has already received 10 billion in US military aid, and this 40 billion will bring the total to 50 billion.

Part of the 40 billion is going to humanitarian aid for Ukraine, and the rest to the Ukraine military,  so in reality, the only military being benefited by this 40 billion dollar aid package is the Ukrainian military.

https://thehill.com/news/senate/3495060-here-are-the-11-republican-senators-who-voted-against-the-ukraine-aid-bill/
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2022, 02:24:43 PM »
According to CNN, Ted Cruzwas far from alone among Repugnicans;  here's how CNN said it !

" Eleven Republican senators voted against final passage of the bill: Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee, John Boozman of Arkansas, Mike Braun of Indiana, Mike Crapo of Idaho, Bill Hagerty of Tennessee, Josh Hawley of Missouri, Mike Lee of Utah, Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming, Roger Marshall of Kansas, Rand Paul of Kentucky and Tommy Tuberville of Alabama."

Last I knew, there were about 50 Repugnican senators.

Perhaps they should have used this money they already P----d away..unles it is intended for certain, selected pockets..
https://www.pyapc.com/insights/provider-relief-fund-40-billion-still-has-not-been-distributed/

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2022, 02:45:28 PM »
The Ukraine has already received 10 billion in US military aid, and this 40 billion will bring the total to 50 billion.

Part of the 40 billion is going to humanitarian aid for Ukraine, and the rest to the Ukraine military,  so in reality, the only military being benefited by this 40 billion dollar aid package is the Ukrainian military.

https://thehill.com/news/senate/3495060-here-are-the-11-republican-senators-who-voted-against-the-ukraine-aid-bill/
According to CNN, Ted Cruzwas far from alone among Repugnicans;  here's how CNN said it !

" Eleven Republican senators voted against final passage of the bill: Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee, John Boozman of Arkansas, Mike Braun of Indiana, Mike Crapo of Idaho, Bill Hagerty of Tennessee, Josh Hawley of Missouri, Mike Lee of Utah, Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming, Roger Marshall of Kansas, Rand Paul of Kentucky and Tommy Tuberville of Alabama."

Last I knew, there were about 50 Repugnican senators.

Perhaps they should have used this money they already P----d away..unles it is intended for certain, selected pockets..
https://www.pyapc.com/insights/provider-relief-fund-40-billion-still-has-not-been-distributed/

LOL, do you ever look at anybodies links other than your own? 8)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline magooch

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2022, 03:24:02 AM »
I feel sorry for the people of Ukraine, but we can't be the financier for every rescue mission that the evil commies in this world start.  Just kill Putin--problem solved.  Russia could return the favor by eliminating our problems.
Swingem