Author Topic: MORE gun control coming  (Read 513 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
MORE gun control coming
« on: July 05, 2022, 10:51:10 AM »
Leading up to Independence Day, anti-gun tyrants waged war on the Constitution.
The tyrant running New York signed a bill into law requiring that new concealed carry permit applicants provide the state with three years of social media history.
To exercise your constitutional right to conceal carry a firearm in New York, the government will first review your social media activity to determine whether or not you’re an extremist.

California’s Attorney General also leaked the PRIVATE DATA of known concealed carry permit holders in the state.

And anti-gunners have already pounced on the tragic July 4th shooting in Illinois – one of the most anti-gun states in the nation – to demand MORE gun control!
But with the Supreme Court’s recent reaffirmation of the Second Amendment, we have legal standing to fight back against these outrageous assaults on our God-given rights.

GOA warned Republican Senators that their “truce” with anti-gunners would only last until the next shooting inevitably happened.

And right on cue, anti-gunners are already calling for an “assault weapons ban.”
But Illinois already has an “assault weapons” ban AND Red Flag Gun Confiscation Laws. Both FAILED to stop this deranged lunatic from opening fire on America’s birthday.

Instead of accepting the reality that gun control is failing to keep Americans safe, anti-gunners are demanding more and more of our rights.

When the Governor of New York was asked if she has numbers proving that concealed carry permit holders are the ones committing crimes, she stated, “I don’t need to have numbers. I don’t need to have a data point to say this.”

That perfectly sums up the radical ideology of anti-gun tyrants. They won’t let facts and reason stand in the way of their goal to disarm the American people.
GOA needs YOUR support as we fight back in defense of our rights just as our Founding Fathers would have wanted.

So please, make a contribution to our 2A Protection Fund to defend our constitutional rights which we just celebrated this Independence Day Weekend.

In Liberty,
Erich Pratt
Senior Vice President
Gun Owners of America
Contributions to Gun Owners of America are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: MORE gun control coming
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2022, 11:07:47 AM »
It'll be back in front of the SCOTUS pretty quick.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2022, 01:09:53 PM »
Getting closer to the edge when "the Tree of Freedom must be replenished with the blood of tyrants and Patriots."

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2022, 01:14:08 PM »
Getting closer to the edge when "the Tree of Freedom must be replenished with the blood of tyrants and Patriots."
Old T.J. was a smart man.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2022, 02:38:39 AM »
Thee Is no compromise with the antis. The only way they will ever be satisfied is when no one in the country is allowed to own a gun, period.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2022, 02:43:24 AM »
The people inventing these new guidelines are voted in by New York voters.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2022, 03:02:31 AM »

Same idiot mentality runs Illinois. Like this lard a-- moron. Is he really this stupid, OR does he know the mentally incompetent fools that voted for him are? I would have to say he damn sure knows better. 

Illinois Gov. Pritzker says the Founding Fathers wouldn't have approved of today's gun laws since they 'carried muskets, not assault weapons'

Muzzle loaders were all they had in 1776. It was the assault rifle of the time.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2022, 03:37:49 AM »

Same idiot mentality runs Illinois. Like this lard a-- moron. Is he really this stupid, OR does he know the mentally incompetent fools that voted for him are? I would have to say he damn sure knows better. 

Illinois Gov. Pritzker says the Founding Fathers wouldn't have approved of today's gun laws since they 'carried muskets, not assault weapons'

Muzzle loaders were all they had in 1776. It was the assault rifle of the time.

People owned cannons and mortars at that time!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2022, 10:26:50 AM »

It's everywhere

These pinheads keep getting elected
by pinhead voters, then the pinhead
voters can't understand why things
are so screwed up
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2022, 03:26:10 AM »
Dee : I am sure you understand who rules NY (NYC. Buffalo) The rest of us do not have a vote that counts except on the local level. I only hope that all the people leaving the blue states and moving to red states don't bring their liberal voting habits with them.  They only have to convert 2 or 3 states  ( like Texas and Florida) and we become a 1 party country. Don't think they are not that stupid enough to vote as they always did, remember 30% still think Slow Joe is doing a good job and would vote for him again.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2022, 02:24:00 PM »
Dee : I am sure you understand who rules NY (NYC. Buffalo) The rest of us do not have a vote that counts except on the local level. I only hope that all the people leaving the blue states and moving to red states don't bring their liberal voting habits with them.  They only have to convert 2 or 3 states  ( like Texas and Florida) and we become a 1 party country. Don't think they are not that stupid enough to vote as they always did, remember 30% still think Slow Joe is doing a good job and would vote for him again.

Here is a link to an article related to this.  One sentence in the article says it all.  "One thing is for sure, as progressives migrate to freer climes, they’re bringing their horrible electoral schemes with them."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/07/its_time_to_lock_down_red_state_elections.html
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2022, 04:23:43 PM »
I've talked to more than one that
can't say with any clarity why they
vote for the pinheads that they do.
"Well I don't like so-and-so.. . "
"Well why ?"
I just don't like them.  ."
" But why ?"
"I just don't.  . . "

All emotions
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2022, 01:50:39 AM »
I know one that went crazy about Trump and the grab em by the kitty thing. Condemning anyone with a daughter that would vote for a guy that would say that. This same lunatic wants to defecate on his wife, actually wants to squat over her chest and take a dump and when she refuses he tells her he must have married the wrong woman...