Author Topic: Biden about to make another "Democrat deal"..  (Read 262 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Biden about to make another "Democrat deal"..
« on: July 28, 2022, 01:15:31 AM »
  Lets see..trade an international arms dealer, known as Mr. Death,  for a mixed up LGGBTQ or whatever !
  https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/27/politics/griner-whelan-biden-offer-viktor-bout-exchange-russia-arms-dealer/index.html

That sounds like only a trade a lefty Demonrat would make.  Remember when Obama sprung the top 5 terrorist big shots, in a trade for one army deserter/traitor?

Sounds a lot like giving Iran $155 billion, to build a nuke...Or donating $85 billion in weapons to the Taliban.

The other body involved in the trade, Paul Whelan, who holds dual US citizenship, but is actually Canadian, born in Canada !

Why hasn't Trudeau been able to get his "soul buddies" in the Kremlin to turn Whelan loose?

Seems like the Kremlin owes him at least that much !

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Biden about to make another "Democrat deal"..
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2022, 03:24:24 AM »
It's hard to stir up any sympathy for someone who takes drugs into a foreign country.
And if he/she has as much pain as he/she says, he/she knew that stuff was in his/her luggage.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Biden about to make another "Democrat deal"..
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2022, 05:15:15 PM »
No crocadile tears from me...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Funny Funny x 1 View List