Author Topic: A gal after my own heart...  (Read 540 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
A gal after my own heart...
« on: September 17, 2022, 03:14:40 PM »
  Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene...so full of intelligence and common sense.  The lefties try to criticize her, especially
 concerning guns.  So Marjorie shows her mettle with a .50 cal Barrett.
  As may be expected, the Young Turks try to ridicule her concerning her gun knowledge, and only point out their own great ignorance of the subject!  The dumb TYT leader guy, evidently knows nothing aboiut.50 cal rifles...or tannerite..

Then that ditzy dame of TYT starts going on about she doesn't want the Taliban to have such guns.

Hey stupid.. Who just gave the Taliban $85 billion in American weapons, likely including a number of .50 cal rifles.

First watch Marjorie use her Barrett..then laugh at the stupids of TYT...making fools of themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2RdZRORfyY
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: A gal after my own hert...
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2022, 04:47:05 PM »
TYT"s Are Morons of the lower order. You notice they don't let you comment. Liberal web sites do not like honest debate.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: A gal after my own heart...
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2022, 01:11:47 AM »
Honest debate goes toward the one who has command of the facts.  Emotion, "outrage" and being "offended" doesn't score in honest debate..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2022, 01:32:33 AM »
Green would make a great Speaker for the House.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2022, 01:33:08 AM »
Lol, the idiots don't' know for sure if a 50 cal can blow up a car. Then they proceed talking like a 50 cal can blow up a car, and how dangerous that would be if someone owned one.   Anytime a gun hater talks about firearms their ignorance shines brightly.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2022, 02:20:26 AM »

DITTO,  ^^^THAT^^^
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2022, 12:09:00 AM »

DITTO,  ^^^THAT^^^

Absolutely
 I give her all the credit in the world, I’m sure she now has a target on her back and she knows it
But this gal has guts
I like everything about Her

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2022, 12:36:56 AM »
   Another great one coming along.  Among other things, Mrs. Bobert is a great 2nd amendment defender who owns a restaurant in Rifle, CO.
  In her restaurant..her attractive waitresses..quite visibly open carry, often a SAA Colt.

Maybe we need more "real women" in office, to replace some of those "sensitive" Republican 'men'..

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2022, 12:51:52 AM »
Yet Colorado is a Very liberal state.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2022, 01:34:23 AM »
Yet Colorado is a Very liberal state.

Yeah Rifle Co. even sits in a county that voted for the Biden regime.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2022, 01:49:53 AM »
After living just north of Boulder for a year I found Colorado to be full of northern liberal transplants. In the 70s Boulder was described as "ten square miles surrounded by reality".

Colorado hates Texas tourists, but takes their money, which allows them to exist in their mountains.

Colorado tourist attractions are big on theatrics, but they want you to spend your money, then leave.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2022, 02:12:48 AM »
  Yes; I understand that Colorado is quite liberal, when taken by the numbers.  Still, Bobert was elected, so there must be some conservatives there.
    It is a shame what the libs do to decent places around the country. 

They see a beautiful part of the country, usually kept that way by conservatives..then they move in by the hundreds..bringing their city 'morals & valuees' withthem.  Soon the area is ruined, making it the same as the vice holes they moved from.
   They did that for instance to Vermont, then to Colorado, and now I understand they are starting on Idaho.

Many nice areas ruined by the influx of the leftist/liberal mentality and Godless lack of decency.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2022, 10:44:18 AM »
I've eaten in that restaurant. I believe tho I heard some while back she no longer owns it and I'm not even sure if it is still open with those beautiful women packing heat.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2022, 10:23:09 AM »
  Could be Bill...I recall seeing a news report on the restaurant a year or two ago.  It could have closed since then.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2022, 04:17:45 PM »
Rep. Lauren Boebert’s gun-themed Shooters Grill closes in Rifle, Colo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/food/2022/07/14/lauren-boebert-shooters-grill-closed/

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2022, 03:43:42 AM »
Rep. Lauren Boebert’s gun-themed Shooters Grill closes in Rifle, Colo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/food/2022/07/14/lauren-boebert-shooters-grill-closed/

..Read the article..the WAPO is up to it's old distortions ..referring to people as "firebrand Republicans",
  "MAGA crowd or "second amendment die-hards"..

When was the last time the WAPO ever mentioned "firebrand Democrats", or "the AOC crowd"..and shouldn't evey American back the second amendment, as well as the rest of the constitution ?

They continually demonstrate their bigotry along with their stupidity, and don't even seem to realize it !