Author Topic: Musk needs to be destroyed  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Musk needs to be destroyed
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2022, 11:42:58 AM »
Never been on Twitter, and have no plans to be on it. Tried Facebook and quickly came to the conclusion it ain't nuthin but a "fantasy friendship" information gathering scam.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2022, 12:53:32 PM »
     20 dollars per  month  to register on twitter is what I saw advertised .  Not on it myself and dont intend to be .

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2022, 01:18:36 PM »
     20 dollars per  month  to register on twitter is what I saw advertised .  Not on it myself and dont intend to be .

I wouldn't get on it if it was free.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2022, 04:32:51 AM »
$20, I think was for advertisers, $5-$8 is what they are throwing around for individuals.  This is supposed to be a one time fee.    Some left wing programmers set them up to repeat tweet stuff that was negative to make Musk look bad.  He may be able to sue the board of directors for lying to the court about the robot tweets.  I certainly hope so. 

Twitter was the most used social media platform and they screened right wing tweets and banned people, especially right wing people like Trump, and even banned Musk for 30 days one time.  They never banned far left loonies.  Twitter had 396 million users world wide, so yeah, it could sway people's opinions big time.  Hopefully Musk can get it far more balanced. 
Opelika Portal

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2022, 12:26:48 PM »
Why not start your own social media--probably at a small fraction of what Twitter cost?

Doesn't cost to have an account on twitter. Only if you want some special perks that go with it. I have an account, and do not pay.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.