Author Topic: Here it comes  (Read 628 times)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: Here it comes
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 12:08:19 PM »
Nothing will happen.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 12:41:41 PM »
LOL!,    "President Biden is not going to let these political attacks distract him from focusing on Americans’ priorities". Gee I guess I missed the time he focused on America's priorities.  I don't expect much at all from the pack of do nothing RINO's that call themselves republicans.
They only have 218 right now, and who knows if they will get another one or two seats. I do know one of the so called RINO's that won a republican seat in California. Voted to impeach Trump. So who knows how many will side with the Marxist party when it comes time to vote. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2022, 01:45:29 AM »
Hunter investigation talk is in the wind again. We will see if any of it goes anywhere. If it holds true to form nothing at all will happen. Just a lot of hot air blowing around.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2022, 01:57:14 AM »
Some, supposedly on the right, are saying .."don't go into long investigations of the Bidens, just let it go, and move on from there.."

Sorry, I disagree, the Repug-nicans have been doing that for too long, and the Demonrats depend upon that attitude and thus,
   continue in their crooked games.

Whether they wear orange or not, is another matter..but it is important that their devious conduct be exposed.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2022, 02:10:01 AM »
I agree the republicans just let the democratic criminals do whatever they want. Its time for them to grow a set, and put up a fight. 

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2022, 02:45:53 AM »
12 repugnicans voted with the dems to punish and ruin those who do not hold the governments view on same sex marriage. The lgbt “ respect for marriage act “ so they can prosecute those who do not change their opinion on same sex marriage etc.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2022, 04:30:36 AM »
12 repugnicans voted with the dems to punish and ruin those who do not hold the governments view on same sex marriage. The lgbt “ respect for marriage act “ so they can prosecute those who do not change their opinion on same sex marriage etc.

If you can find their names..how about you post them, so all here can be apprised.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2022, 05:13:48 AM »
Better than that there is an article at wnd.com that you can supply a link to as I’m a computer fumbler. It’s in the faith section. 12 Republicans join as dem run senate goes hostile on Christians.   “Undermining the first amendment freedoms that belong to each of us“

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2022, 06:11:05 AM »
Is it 12 people who recognize that gays are born that way and as such should be afforded equal rights or 12 people who want to destroy America?

Spoken like a true leftist...

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2022, 06:52:54 AM »

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2022, 09:45:57 AM »
As much as you like to play it you’re not the victum.
Freedom of speech and association are protected under the First Amendment. This Amendment protects the right to organize and urge government to end discrimination, to recognize lesbian and gay relationships, and to adopt laws prohibiting discrimination in the private sector. It also includes the rights to form social and political organizations, to socialize in bars and restaurants, to march or protest peacefully, to produce art with gay themes and to speak out publicly about LGBT issues.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2022, 01:05:34 PM »
This stupid bill can take away tax exempt status of all the Evangelical Churches in America, that teach what the Bible says about gays and trans.  Sin is sin, and will ultimately be punished by God, whether in this life or the next.  They are just warning people of the consequences of sin.  Adultry is sin, stealing is sin, lying is sin.  Some sins have worse consequences than others.  According to the Bible sexual sins are up there with murder. 

Marriage between a man and woman, according to the Bible, is a mirror of God's relationship with man.  Sexual sin defiles this relationship. 

The family unit is the strongest unit of humanity.  The left wants to destroy the traditional family unit so the government becomes the father, husband, breadwinner, parent, and provider, so everyone will be dependent on the almighty government.  Not dependent on God, or a providing earthly loving father, or a mother who is resprectful and loving to her husband.  Destroy this, and control the society. 
Opelika Portal