Author Topic: God haters, pushing the panic button.  (Read 517 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
God haters, pushing the panic button.
« on: December 04, 2022, 09:24:10 AM »
    The Christian community is just starting to speak, so naturally, the Godless are panicking.  They are afraid that
   Christ may influence the school system. 
   More likely, it is simply the pendulum swinging back, since the God haters have taken over the education system.

The moderators of this propaganda news cast introduce a racial aspect, which doesn't exist in any great numbers.

This Christian movement is not as large as it could be, and it is interesting to note how they feel they hav7e coined a derogatory term in "Christian Nationalist"..  So , what is so wrong with being Christian? 
    So what is wrong with being a nationalist?  I am proud of being an American, and don't want the USA *to be swallowed up by a "One World Government".
    True, the biased moderators are concentrating on some of the more outspoken groups, but despite their attempt
    to disparage Christians and patriots...the movement will likely continue....and I hope grow..

Of course, we must realize, this is BBC, and perhaps they just don't understand Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnG-BI98-_0

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: God haters, pushing the panic button.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2022, 01:06:16 PM »
Many don't like the idea of God
existing because He'll stand in
judgment of us all and those people
don't want to repent and change
their sinful lifestyles
Oh well  . . .
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 12:39:01 AM »
Not just the school system

(CNS News) – When CNSNews.com asked Sen. Cynthia Lummis (R.-Wyo.) on Tuesday whether a baby has a right to a mother – in light of the Senate then debating a bill to codify same-sex marriage into federal law – Lummis (R-Wyo.) declined to answer the question and said she did not like where she thought the question was going.

Later that day, Lummis joined with 11 other Republican senators and 49 Democrats in voting for the Respect for Marriage Act, which passed 61-36 (with 3 senators not voting). (My words) One of the three Senators is a Baptist Preacher from Ga. in a run off with Hershel Walker. "Some preacher"

At the U.S. Capitol on Nov. 29, CNS News.com asked Sen. Lummis: “The Respect for Marriage Act recognizes a right to same-sex marriage. So, does a baby have a right to a mother?”

Senator Lummis answered: “I don’t know where you're going with this but I don’t like it.”

As for supporting the pro-same-sex marriage bill, Lummis told HuffPost, “The concern that people have expressed to me is that my views run counter to God’s definition of marriage. And I’ve tried to distinguish the fact that I support God’s definition of marriage but now there’s a second definition of marriage―it is secular and established by the [Supreme Court's] Obergefell decision―and it deserves respect, too.”

She added, “I hope that message will resonate. So far it’s been a tough sell.”
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 01:26:34 AM »
The "God haters" didn't "take over" the education system.

The lackadaisical, asleep at the wheel Christian, "handed it over" by not paying attention, and by letting things slide.

EVERY SCHOOL BOARD IS ELECTED, by parents, and members of the community.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 05:08:51 AM »
The "God haters" didn't "take over" the education system.

The lackadaisical, asleep at the wheel Christian, "handed it over" by not paying attention, and by letting things slide.

EVERY SCHOOL BOARD IS ELECTED, by parents, and members of the community.

Yep. I know Christians that don't even vote. I think they are every bit at fault. I also know many catholic Christians that have voted for democrats all their life and still do. Even though a big part of the democrats platform is wanting the killing of babies in the womb to continue. Go figure?  Whenever the perception was that there were 80 million Christians in America. My question was. Where are they, because if they would have voted like Christians. We wouldn't have evil controlling
our schools. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 05:49:32 AM »
" The "God haters" didn't "take over" the education system.

The lackadaisical, asleep at the wheel Christian, "handed it over" by not paying attention, and by letting things slide."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"
Yep. I know Christians that don't even vote. I think they are every bit at fault. I also know many catholic Christians that have voted for democrats all their life and still do. Even though a big part of the democrats platform is wanting the killing of babies in the womb to continue. Go figure?  Whenever the perception was that there were 80 million Christians in America. My question was. Where are they, because if they would have voted like Christians. We wouldn't have evil controlling
our schools. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, there are some who call themselves "Christian" and some who really are Christian, who do not regularly vote.
  However, there is no use "crying over spilt  milk".
   Many Christians DO vote and do so regularly, and surely they did not 'hand over' the school system. ..But to
    confront  ALL Christians, is to seemingly ignore the phonies and the lackadaisical ones... 

So, why call out those real, voting Christians who are just as hurt and concerned as you are, over the fix we
    find ourselves in today ?

...And do not forget the continued Marxist pressures on institutions around the world.

Despite the myriad "pretenders" and some clueless..our current educational system seems to be doing the
   Marxists' will.

In his reply #2, NW exposed some of those ridiculously contrary charade masters representatives we have even in our senate... when he said..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   " Later that day, Lummis joined with 11 other Republican senators and 49 Democrats in voting for the Respect for Marriage Act, which passed 61-36 (with 3 senators not voting). (My words) One of the three Senators is a Baptist Preacher from Ga. in a run off with Hershel Walker. "Some preacher" "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   That 'preacher' being an example of one who ignores the Bible (IMO).
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2022, 07:29:55 AM »
Warnock can call himself anything he wants to. But he's a long way from being a preacher.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2022, 08:10:43 AM »
Warnock can call himself anything he wants to. But he's a long way from being a preacher.

A VERY long way.  IMO..He is a hustler on the order of a Copeland or Osteen...only for a different fan base.. :D ;D

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2022, 09:22:26 AM »
I never claim to know another persons heart, but nuthin Warnock is sayin, supporting, and more recently voted for, has anything to do with Christianity.

Online magooch

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2022, 06:41:22 PM »
Maybe their penchant for distorting and perverting all of the decent standards of a virtuous society will ultimately be the barrier that prevents the evil ones from succeeding with their unnatural predilections.  Hopefully the good will only tolerate so much of this insane behavior.  At the very least, government should abstain from endorsing their deviations.
Swingem

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2022, 01:40:30 AM »
I think the government has reached the point of no return. Voting seems to have evolved into nuthin more than a tradition with no real results in many states, and and nattional elections are easily altered.
The city of Boston is going to let 16 year Olds vote.
Its the north and south all over again. How much will the sane Christian citizen put up with? I predict a lot.

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2022, 09:30:14 AM »
. . . . . How much will the sane Christian citizen put up with? I predict a lot.

yes
as long as everyone is comfortable and fed, most won't
even think about any of it
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Online Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2022, 12:21:41 PM »
Every school board is NOT elected.  Many are appointed by the leaders that are elected. 
Opelika Portal

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2022, 12:24:11 PM »
Every school board is NOT elected.  Many are appointed by the leaders that are elected.

True, however, nationwide 93% of all schoolboard members are elected. The other 7% are as you say appointed, which I don't really believe matters over all.