Author Topic: Some of My wife and mine favorite 1990s rock music.  (Read 1350 times)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Some of My wife and mine favorite 1990s rock music.
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2023, 06:41:10 AM »
Lubbock has two classic rock stations, we can pick them up over here. And a classic country station i like to listen to also.

The ridge west of Denver City keeps me from listening to Lubbock radio. I can usually get 102 out of Odessa because we are higher and 10 Mile Hill south of town doesn't extend far enough east to block it out. We are about at it outer reach though. It is better at Hobbs and pretty well done by Tatum. We did have 2 rock stations out of Hobbs. The college took over one an it is now what I call whiney pop trash and the other changed it's format to "modern" rock which is just noise  for the sake of noise. It's now S/XM in our suv and I blutooth it thru my phone in my jeep. Even it has it's days when nothing is worth listening too.

Chuck Berry was only one of the first rockers. Little Richard, Fats Domino (love Fats) an many others share the credit for rock music.

We were shopping in Hobbs during December, and there is a classic rock station at 95.7. It sounded OK, played some good music.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III