Author Topic: Congress person's daughter, acting like a hoodlum.  (Read 447 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Congress person's daughter, acting like a hoodlum.
« on: January 23, 2023, 07:17:42 AM »
  I don't know about Rep Clark, but usually anyone's kid can learn from past troubles with the law..but it apparently doesn't count with this lame-brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dfkn1wMZ_s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XudtY9q5EzU

What's the worst she will get?   ..Maybe stand in the corner for15 minutes?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Congress person's daughter, acting like a hoodlum.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 07:58:02 AM »
Bad kid , a lot of them out there.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 08:40:30 AM »
  Apparently didn't get her butt whipped often enough...if ever.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2023, 08:45:01 AM »
Yeah seeing a lot more of this kind of thing because the parents now have been run through the indoctrination system called schools. They have no regard for authority or laws, and think they are entitled to do what they want. That is then passed on to their offspring through leftist parenting practices.  the only punishment she will face is maybe no milk and cookies before bedtime.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2023, 02:49:32 PM »
Doesn’t sound like an indoctrinated leftist parent.

Asked whether Clark condemned violence against cops, she said, “I condemn violence against everyone, whether that is against police or against community members as a result of any person or government entity.”
She added that “I love all my children and Riley dearly. But this is a difficult time in that cycle of joy and pain of being a parent. I have full trust in the legal system. This case is before it, and I have confidence that there will be an equitable and fair outcome.”

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2023, 03:07:59 PM »

Asked whether Clark condemned violence against cops, she said, “I condemn violence against everyone, whether that is against police or against community members as a result of any person or government entity.”
She added that “I love all my children and Riley dearly. But this is a difficult time in that cycle of joy and pain of being a parent. I have full trust in the legal system. This case is before it, and I have confidence that there will be an equitable and fair outcome.”

Yeah, her ANTIFA loving democratic liberal ass has rubbed off on her kid. She failed to educate her own children, but wants to educate yours.

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS MADE UP OF WEAK SISSY EMASCULATED MEN, AND ANGRY,  DISSATISFIED FEMINIST WOMEN.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-democratic-leaders-non-binary-child-arrested-anti-cop-protest-climate-change-nightmares
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2023, 03:28:30 AM »

Really? For your information politicians in congress will lie and say what they think is appropriate. In other words she had to say what she did. Do you really think she was going to say I hate cops too? Dowell was found defacing the monument with spray paint, police said. She allegedly wrote “NO COP CITY” and “ACAB,” an acronym for “All Cops Are Bastards.” I'm willing to bet that mom has the same feelings toward police. Clark claimed her kids would wake up at night terrified they were going to die from global warming and gun violence.
Also her daughter is not a daughter. Its her son. Riley was identified a male at birth and was given the name Jared Dowell. Her son is confused about his gender, and is also involved with ANTIFA. Good job mom! Sometimes you have to lift your nose out of the leftist rags and look else ware for truth. 
Clark is about as indoctrinated as they come.  Clark, the model mom you seem to think she is was also arrested back in July outside the Supreme Court protesting the courts decision on abortion. So there was a congress women protesting a decision handed down by the supreme court. Clearly the people in Mass. that chose her to represent them are as ignorant as she is. 

Here you can see some photos of the so called daughter.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11668421/House-Democratic-leaders-daughter-court-accused-graffitiing-cops-bast-ds.html
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2023, 04:01:19 AM »
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, apparently a few of the kids had far left connections and [sarc]outstanding parents [//sarc]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11667905/Antifa-terror-suspect-daughter-Pharma-China-giant-British-Foreign-Office-consultant.html

Atlanta Antifa terror suspect worked as a production assistant for CNN and is daughter of UK Foreign Office consultant and New Jersey-based Chinese pharma tycoon
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline DDZ

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2023, 06:04:25 AM »
I had never really heard much about Clark until her son, wanna be daughter got arrested. After doing some research on Clark my conclusion is that she is a real wack job. Kind of like the people that elected her are..  Clark claims she has full trust in the legal system. Lol she knows full well that her son will get off with a slap on the wrist because of her position in politics. He already got out of jail with basically a get out of jail free card. Which was a measly $500.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2023, 07:13:03 AM »

Are all leftists that dense?  Did you not notice how she danced around the question, not answering..?

Question:  Do you condemn violence against police ?

Answer:  “I condemn violence against everyone, whether that is against police or against community members as a result of any person or government entity.”

Questioner should have said:  I didn't ask about 'everyone' or 'community members';

So I ask you again: Are you against violence against police?

This 28 second video showing Clark's 'daughter', tells much.  If  a woman(?) or whatever Clark claims to be , can raise a child as.... &^#+%.. up as this one..no surprise at anything such a totally confused kid can do..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4GiXpvJwKc

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2023, 08:21:39 AM »
It’s a no win situation. If she had just said police you would be whining that she only said police and call her out for not including community members.

Offline Casull

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2023, 08:40:46 AM »
It’s a no win situation. If she had just said police you would be whining that she only said police and call her out for not including community members.

I would have found no fault if she had simply answered "yes".
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Casull

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2023, 08:42:59 AM »
Riley was identified a male at birth and was given the name Jared Dowell.

Wrong.  Riley was born male.  Identifying had nothing to do with it.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2023, 10:40:10 AM »
Riley was identified a male at birth and was given the name Jared Dowell.

Wrong.  Riley was born male.  Identifying had nothing to do with it.

Yeah...even liberal Bill Mahar, has trouble with that STUPIDITY !

Bill said...paraphrased..  " When I was five, I wanted to be a pirate.....
     Thank goodness no doctor cut my leg off or poked my eye out ..so I could REALLY play the part "!