Author Topic: So, Rona McDaniel..still chair of the Repugnicans  (Read 171 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
So, Rona McDaniel..still chair of the Repugnicans
« on: January 28, 2023, 01:30:38 AM »
   So she takes the chair again. Mike Lindell and others given scant notice.  Seems like just a pre-planned exercise, said Jeffrey Lord, on Newsmax his morning.  He said it is just a big club or clique, again led by Mitt Romney's niece.

Sure, she raised a heap of money, but if we can believe reports, she spent a lot of money too...on herself.

Yes, Democrat leaders can get away with with that kind of crap..but conservatives have scruples..

C-o-n-s-e-r-v-a-t-i-v-e  also means being conservative with donated funds also..

Sorry Rona, and your club....no way to grow a party...

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: So, Rona McDaniel..still chair of the Repugnicans
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2023, 12:42:48 PM »
I think DeSantis was being nice when he said......I think we need some new blood in the RNC.

He went on to say,“I like what Harmeet Dhillon has said about getting the RNC out of D.C. Why would you want to have your headquarters in the most Democrat city in America? It’s more Democrat than San Francisco is,” he added.

Dhillon’s campaign website offered the names of only 29 state chairs and RNC committee members endorsing her, noting it was a “partial list.”

Meanwhile, more than 150 Republican donors endorsed McDaniel in the leadership race, and some lawmakers, like Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.), also backed the incumbent.

The Republican party is being run by Neocons! There is nothing conservative or Constitutional about them. Rona McDaniel is a dam Romney Mormon.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.