Author Topic: Antifa, BLM and leftist damages compared to other rioters.  (Read 201 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Antifa, BLM and leftist damages compared to other rioters.
« on: February 05, 2023, 10:17:59 AM »
 Note left on my FB page.

I copied this from someone else but it says so much;

"Why is Broken Glass on Capitol Hill more appalling to you than the Broken Glass that shattered the dreams of small business owners all over the Country?
Why is a 5 hour Protest on Capitol Hill more appalling to you than the 7 month long destructive siege of our Country?
Why is some minor cosmetic damage to the Capitol building more appalling to you than 150 Federal Buildings damaged, and thousands of businesses burned down or destroyed?
Where was the outrage and disgust when more than 30 people died and 1000 people were injured and beaten during 7 long months of “mostly peaceful protests”, including old People and Police Officers?
Where was the outrage and disgust when US cities across the Country were plagued with looting, violence, arson, vandalism, and damages totaling in the Billions?!!
Why is it ok for AOC, Pelosi, Maxine Watters, Kamala Harris, etc to call for uprisings and support unrest in the streets, but when Trump calls on his supporters to “march over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard”, he is made out to be the Anti-Christ?!!
Maybe because it’s a “Manufactured” Outrage designed to further divide an already completely fractured Country.
Open your eyes America to the real villains of our Country: 1)The crooked career Politicians who are sending your much needed tax dollars overseas to be laundered back into their own pockets, and 2) the Fake News Media who cares more about dividing us than they do about telling The Truth.
Wake Up America; this is not about losing an Election, this is about losing our Country.
And we should be fighting against these Evils instead of fighting each other...before there is nothing left of our Country to fight over.
Truer words were never spoken! In God we Trust!  God Bless America."
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Antifa, BLM and leftist damages compared to other rioters.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023, 12:22:17 PM »
I couldn't see the message in color teal so turned it black so I could read it. Other's prolly like me wouldn't be able to read that teal color text.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2023, 01:59:00 AM »
I couldn't see the message in color teal so turned it black so I could read it. Other's prolly like me wouldn't be able to read that teal color text.
  Sorry Bill, now fixed..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2023, 03:11:10 PM »
90%+ politicians in DC., have never lived in the real world. Narcisscitic, ego maniacs, that believe they know your life better than you do. Love control, compulsive liars, and when confronted with the truth, deny, deny, deny! When a business owner 500 miles away has their business destroyed, they don't care. Just another statistic. What happened on Jan. 6th, took it to their doorstep. All of a sudden, reality was in their face. They got scared, DC security screaming for them to leave, lock doors, vacate if possible. Their scared, confused. With what happened then, and how things are going now, crime, inflation, illegals, trade, balloons from China, the truth starting to emerge about foreign ''aid''. I hope that this country isn't past the tipping point, but am afraid so. Don't think we'll get back to what this country was like 50+ years ago, without violence. Vast number have abandoned God and his value's, is he going to save us, or let us destroy ourselves?
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2023, 01:52:45 AM »
It appears that at least 2/3 of Washington politicians are nothing more than a mob of grifters.