Author Topic: lessons on morality by a Democrat in DC  (Read 350 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (4)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: lessons on morality by a Democrat in DC
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2023, 04:46:33 AM »
LOL, a democrat using scripture to support their agenda of taking more of your money, and increasing their power.  All the while supporting laws for the endless murder of unborn babies. Not the first time democrats have cherry picked scripture to suit their needs and wants of a more tyrannical government. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2023, 06:12:19 AM »
   My goodness, Rep Clyburn...you're such a man of faith.. You claim lack of abortion services would hit your community very hard.   
   Since you are such a "man of faith", just what are you doing to teach the young women in your community not to go around getting bred before they ate married? Are you teaching them to avoid losers, when seeking a boy friend?

You try to threaten us with misused/misplaced scripture when you claim we will be judged in the following manner;

“Matthew 25:45 warns that we will be judged by how we treat the least among us,” said Clyburn. “I l

So Jimmy...I guess that leaves us to decide just who is "the least among us".

Are not preborn boys and girls near the bottom of that list?  They cannot force anyoone to respect their lives..in fact they cannot even cry out for help.. "Please quit killing me. Mommy!"

Since you brought up scripture, let me leave you with a couple;

"
8 Open your mouth for the speechless,
In the cause of all who are [a]appointed to die.
9 Open your mouth, judge righteously,
And plead the cause of the poor and needy.  (Prov 31:8-9)

and...

"
Matthew 19:14, KJV: But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."    (Matt 19:14)

So Jimmy, your attempt at intimidation is not working..so crawl back into your hole...

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2023, 04:13:44 AM »
Matthews is a total hypocrite but it did allow another thread to have a sermon posted in it.  ::)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2023, 08:52:16 AM »
  But Matthew had a further warning for those who mistreat children and of course, babies.

" But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea."  (Matt 18:6)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2023, 08:56:41 AM »
Matthews is a total hypocrite but it did allow another thread to have a sermon posted in it.  ::)

Who is this Matthews you are speaking of ?