Author Topic: Best example of Democrats weakness...and perhaps their greed for a payoff..  (Read 758 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
New battery plant being built in Michigan..  It will be owned by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party), will be run by the CCP, the CCP will import hundreds of workers to run the place (and spy when possible?).

...And according to Newsmax, anyone who hires out there must pledge allegiance to the CCP..

https://www.foxnews.com/media/outrage-brewing-plans-china-linked-battery-company-michigan-dont-want-ccp-small-town

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
 ...And they plan to do it on our tax dollars !  You have to think there are some politicians, somewhere, who are
    being paid off....BIG !

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/chinas-communists-are-exploiting-us-business-subsidies-to-steal-and-spy

So tell me, are they that stupid..that crooked.. or both?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
...And they plan to do it on our tax dollars !  You have to think there are some politicians, somewhere, who are
    being paid off....BIG !

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/chinas-communists-are-exploiting-us-business-subsidies-to-steal-and-spy

So tell me, are they that stupid..that crooked.. or both?
  Both
Swingem

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
Bet it’s a bio-lab disguised as a battery plant. Probably where they’ll launch the next virus from.
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Online GTS225

• Contributor
Bet it’s a bio-lab disguised as a battery plant. Probably where they’ll launch the next virus from.

Naahhh.  To hard to hide a bio lab in that setting.  It would be much easier to disguise a chem lab.

Just sayin'.....Roger

Online gene_225

• A Real Regular
Seems to me it's a poor decision to let them build the plant. Unless we plan to nationalize it in the future. But we haven't been in the habit as far as I know.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter

Nice try at deflection..

But it is quite obvious, that like all Dems, you can't face the truth of the Biden and Whitmer administrations.

..likely they don't care, since they are using taxpayer millions to market Chinese lithium, and Chinese batteries..
  paying hundreds of Chinese nationals to be ensconced in central USA.  ..Doing..who knows what in their spare time?

Can't help but wonder how many millions funnel back to certain individuals in US politics..

Offline magooch

There is no justification to allow anything allied to the Chinese communists to do anything in this country.  We have our own communist party--aka Dumbycrat Party--to deal with.  We have a White House occupant who is beholding to the communist Chinese, but maybe a deal could be struck.  We will let them build a battery plant if they will take Brandon off our hands.  Then we kick the commies out and make cheap batteries for all who have invested in this DC world.
Swingem

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
A Chinese company bought GE Appliances back in 2016.  That's 16,000 employees in the US, wonder how many have joined the communist party?
Do you think your refrigerator is spying on you?

Offline Mule 11

A Chinese company bought GE Appliances back in 2016.  That's 16,000 employees in the US, wonder how many have joined the communist party?

Can you define a woman yet?

Offline Mule 11

I’m good with the science. Not sure I can help with your comprehension problem.

The (science) shows that a female can reproduce through a uterus, and breast feed without a milk bag like buttydiig and his husband... ya know, real science unlike the B.S. you are selling flounder...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter

Can you define a woman yet?

No surprise the Dems are full out LGBTQ...  since they can't tell a man from a woman, a boy from a girl..and can't even sort out the half and half pretenders.

Then of course comes the baby..

...But if you don't want the baby.... KILL IT !   

Or if you wanted a girl, but got a boy...hire some quack to get his knives out.

Or if the reverse is true..what's wrong with a double mastectomy on a 13 year old girl?

Yes, common sense has gone AWOL from the Demonrats ! 

..And yes, Demonrats is becoming a more viable term for them, day by day.

Offline Mule 11

The lgbtqstd movement is what is behind the destruction of America...

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
The lgbtqstd movement is what is behind the destruction of America...
You can add, BLM, Antifa and the climate change groups to that. All being funded by NWO money.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
It’s OK go ahead and rant til your lil hearts content. In case you haven’t noticed America is progressing not regressing.
Get used to it.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
Yes indeed they, we are progressing to all out lunacy and left wing take over by radical lunatics.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
It’s OK go ahead and rant til your lil hearts content. In case you haven’t noticed America is progressing not regressing.
Get used to it.

Just FYI...I am pre-secured, since I read the whole book, including the last chapter...and have acted upon it !

It's you lefties who must tread lightly..