Author Topic: Hellacatcher, you fromLebanon?  (Read 718 times)

Offline TOMMYY01

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Hellacatcher, you fromLebanon?
« on: March 16, 2004, 11:34:16 AM »
That used to be one of my best places to hunt. Long to get back in the area as soon as my daughters grad. from high school this yr.
                         Tommy
I like my trophies on my wall and in my belly

Offline hellacatcher

• A Real Regular
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2004, 11:40:57 AM »
Hendersonville. :D
from Tennessee---Paul

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2004, 07:14:19 PM »
hellacatcher:  I was born in McFarlan hosp. In beautiful down town Lebanon.  My folks live on Berrywood Dr. there in Hendersonville.  I grew up there and graduated from Hendersonville High.  I also have two brothers living within a few blocks of Dad's place.  In fact I was hunting deer there in December.  We put the boat in at Gallatin and crossed the lake.  Also hunted in Smith and Jackson counties.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline hellacatcher

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2004, 01:39:18 AM »
Did most of my hunting over in Stewart co. some in northern Sumner co. I am original from Henery co. where I grew up. :D
from Tennessee---Paul

Offline TOMMYY01

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2004, 12:54:09 PM »
Most of my hunting has been in Mont. co. and cheatam co. A little was around bull run rd. also until they widened the highway.  :-D
And being at Ft. Campbell I really loved hunting there. I have a friend that lives in Mont. co. He was telling me that houston co. is full of deer and turkey. Anther friend of mine in Dickson co. Bob Cray is one heck of a bow hunter and last year walter Parrot did a show on turkey at his place. I went hunting on vacation there a couple of yrs ago and I could not beleive the deer I saw. Could never get a shot on one, but the experience of being with a dear friend was priceless. One thing I will tell you is that Dickson Co. sportsman store is one of the best kept secrets. Fantastic people and second to none service. Maybe in june I can can call you to meet you. I have a brother in law that has his own construction co. . He lives on vulco rd. in hendersonville.         Tommy

Offline hellacatcher

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2004, 03:11:55 PM »
:D That sounds good lets all get together and at least have a cup of coffee  :coffee: and shoot the breeze or what ever  :wink:
from Tennessee---Paul

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2004, 07:21:04 PM »
Tommyy01:  I used to live at 131 Vulco Dr Hendersonville, Tennessee.  In 68 I left and went into the Air Force, while I was in basic my folks house burned.  They moved up the street to I think it was 156 Vulco Dr., just as Vulco starts to turn to the right as you go up, they lived on the left.  They lived there until just a few years ago.  I grew up there on Vulco, and Robin Hood Circle, the next street off Walton Ferry.    It's sure changed now, I almost got lost trying to go to my old girlfriends house last December.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline hellacatcher

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2004, 01:08:08 AM »
Sourdough--the place is changing every day some for the better some not when I go to work of morning I don't know if I can find my way back home.Like you I left Henery co. in 66 for the Air Force never got back except to vist. My house backs up to the Viet-Nam Park way not realy all that bad. :D
from Tennessee---Paul

Offline TOMMYY01

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2004, 03:29:25 PM »
I went to Maplewood high school. class of '71. Most memorable football game was at HHS of '70. We won that game 3-2! after the game and we got back to our school I sayed in thw whirlpool for about 11/2 hrs.  I hurt so bad , my hair even hurt. bob cummings I think was the coach for Hendersonville at that time. He was the coach at Isaac Litton HS when my mother was in high school. Yeah, we will have to get a cup of coffee or sumpin' when I come in june . Man, I wished I hadn't move here to North 'bubba ' carolina. got to find a way to move back home where I belong.         Tommy  
Sourdough, did you play football?  have you ever hunted the twra land  on hwy 12 at sycamore creek? Not a big place but full of wildlife.