Author Topic: what in the world dee  (Read 261 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
what in the world dee
« on: May 09, 2023, 06:06:42 AM »
gun control passing in texas!!!!!!!!! were doomed if tx folds!!  there trying to make the age to buy an ar 21. so now a young MAN can come back from using one in combat cant buy one to roll soda cans or to hunt with. if this happens there what in the world is the chance whitmer wont shove it down our throats!!!!!!!
blue lives matter

Online magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: what in the world dee
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2023, 09:52:09 AM »
"Shall not be infringed" is not something that your average liberal understands, nor cares to even ponder.  But then there is very little about freedom that they care about either.  They only care about power and control in all things. The only option for those oppressed by their sick ideology is revolution--armed revolution and expulsion.
Swingem

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 10:07:32 AM »
We have a minority of democrats in Austin, Houston, Dallas, and El Paso. I doubt they get anywhere for a while.

The federal governments real goal is to destroy states rights, once and for all. Many here, and elsewhere
 have for decades, swallowed "the government tale of slavery" as the cause of the Civil War, and while they spout out this or that as proof, they continue to ignore the obvious time lines of events,  along with Lincolns own words, and actions. Such are the historically gullible,  both blind and ignorant.

The governments real intent is to totally destroy Texas, Florida, New Mexico, Arizona, and willing California. They want to literally erase them as individual states. Once this is done, the case to do away with such nonsense as "state lines" will be put forward, and the already gullible, and already blue, northern states will fall into line,  as they always do.

THEN! "STATES RIGHTS" will be permanently abolished once and for all,  as was attempted in 1860-1865.

There will be no states. Just whatever they choose to call North America,  which will become a clone o Europe.

But first, they must completely destroy "state individualism", and that is what this open Southern border is all about. The chipping away of the 2nd Amendment is just a side effect. And a way to punish any who resist.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2023, 11:55:12 AM »
At first I thought the vote was by the Austin city council..so I figured that ANYTHING can happen in Austin ! 

...But now it appears the minimum 21 age bill is coasting though.. Don't blame Texas in general, we all have ugly blue zones..chiefly in
     the larger cities, no surprise there.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2023, 11:12:13 PM »
ya this one isnt a states rights issue. texas not the fed government passes it and its state wide. like i said i hate to see this because they actually beat whitmer to the punch and passing in texas means it WILL shortly be federal law.
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2023, 12:15:15 AM »
This "conclusion jumping is getting kinda silly. You two are basing your statements on "a committee vote. A "13 man committee". ::)

TWO REPUBLICANS voted with democrats to push the bill to the Texas house. The vote was 8 to 5.

Its a "committee" guys. Try not to "leap before you look". ::)

The House has yet to even see the bill, much less the Governor.   ::)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2023, 05:19:42 AM »
didnt know that the article i read said it was a done deal and even the governor was behind it. but its the internet
blue lives matter