Author Topic: Target off the rails, too.......  (Read 619 times)

Offline GTS225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Target off the rails, too.......
« on: May 27, 2023, 03:36:45 AM »
Stumbled across this, this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsazfhDOfr8

Roger

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: Target off the rails, too.......
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 04:13:47 AM »
that swim suit the trany modeled for them supposedly is designed by a satanist. cant make that crap up.
blue lives matter
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2023, 06:33:04 AM »
Their bathroom rules assured me not ever going in there several years ago.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2023, 12:01:37 PM »
Gluttons for punishment... Target hires a Satanist to design baby clothes..    Some folks just don't learn very well !

https://www.foxnews.com/media/target-customers-shocked-company-features-gay-pride-items-satanist-partner-devil-hope-love

Some financial folks are asking.. "Can they recover "?

Well can they?  ...I don't care, I haven't shopped thgere since the one time I tried to buy a cap gun, or even caps there..and was given a lecture
   about the evil of guns.

Don't know if it was Target or just that clerk...but I never went back..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2023, 12:05:26 PM »
According to Fox News, Target's Satanist partner claims that Satan "loves you"....

" ..... 'Satan loves you and respects who you are,' Target pride partner's social media post reads."
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2023, 07:12:28 AM »
Target partners with org pushing for kids' genders to be secretly changed in schools without parental consent

https://www.allsides.com/news/2023-05-26-0741/lgbtq-issues-target-partners-org-pushing-kids-genders-be-secretly-changed

Parental reactions to this insanity could be violent!!
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2023, 01:54:16 PM »
Target partners with org pushing for kids' genders to be secretly changed in schools without parental consent

https://www.allsides.com/news/2023-05-26-0741/lgbtq-issues-target-partners-org-pushing-kids-genders-be-secretly-changed

What a bunch of sickos ! On second thought, simple "sicko" may be too mild a term for them.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2023, 05:13:45 PM »
In my now longer than 78 years on this earth Target has never, ever not even once gotten a red cent from me. I think they've been off the rails at least ten or more years tho, it ain't just recently.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2023, 05:23:41 PM »
In my now longer than 78 years on this earth Target has never, ever not even once gotten a red cent from me. I think they've been off the rails at least ten or more years tho, it ain't just recently.

Allowing men to use women's bathrooms should've erased any doubt.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2023, 02:55:29 PM »

Same here Bill. I don't remember ever going into a Target store. I see now another store (Kohls) is being targeted by SANE folks for the same kind of BS. It does my heart good to see people pushing back against this perverted bunch who are trying to destroy our Republic we were given.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2023, 04:53:36 PM »
I saw something today on News-Max I think about Kolh's offering baby gay pride clothes.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2023, 05:38:51 PM »
Most of my clothes come from Gebos (shirts), and my boots and jeans from Cavenders Boot City, or Boot Barn. I can't imagine a place like Target having anything I need.

Offline neckisred

• Contributor
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2023, 10:42:19 PM »
Hopefully all of this woke bs is helping some of the smaller companies who are keeping their nose out of it..............

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2023, 01:49:03 AM »
Kohls is now selling tranny crap for kids

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2023, 05:11:07 AM »
hell bill maybe they will stock all the bud they had to take back. ive never stepped in one either but then i might go into a store twice a year. i dont shop and can get what i need on line
blue lives matter

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2023, 05:13:50 AM »
its satan putting his plan into overdrive

What a bunch of sickos ! On second thought, simple "sicko" may be too mild a term for them.
blue lives matter

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2023, 05:28:24 AM »
Saw that Kohl's is doing the same thing.  June is supposed to be "pride" month.  We put up with gay's ever since Klinton.  Trans has gone too far, as well as trying to involve children.  I long for the 50's again.  Even the 80's under Reagan.  The far left didn't push their agenda on the everyone.  Everyone did their own thing without pushing it on others. 
Opelika Portal

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2023, 01:45:26 PM »
The 50's were awesome! White hetero males ruled (as they should). There was segregation, no women's rights and the fags and trannies had to hide. We had free rein to trample their rights.
Born a different color, sex or orientation? Tough luck buttercup!
Got me wishing for a time machine :)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2023, 02:28:59 PM »
The 50's were awesome! White hetero males ruled (as they should). There was segregation, no women's rights and the fags and trannies had to hide. We had free rein to trample their rights.
Born a different color, sex or orientation? Tough luck buttercup!
Got me wishing for a time machine :)

Hey Trumpy, who are you to make such pronouncements concerning the 50's ?  Were you there, did you experience that decade?

If not, all you have to go on, is some writings by a jaded leftist, or perhaps some garbled verbage (or verbal garbage) of some tyro Commie.

..And perhaps even that propagandist, had no personal experience of the 50's..

First off, yes admittedly there were some cultural flaws concerning segregation in some places in the USA...as was common (and still is) in some other  parts of the world.  .  However, that was taken care of decades ago..consider race relations of just a few years ago, compared to the race baiting era we have had since Obama and Biden, jump started their hate show !

Your phrase "white hetero males" is a dead giveaway... evidence of your Alinskyite brain washing..

That is simply "trash talk" put out by a bunch of women's lib butches, who are dissatisfied with their given gender.

Women's rights..they share the same constitution as we all do..  Drawing on your vast personal knowledge of the 50's, What rights did women not have?  What rights do they not have today?

"Fags and trannies" did not have to hide..basically, they only met resistance when thy flaunted it or tried to recruit  into their degraded sin life.

"Born a different sex"... what sex would that be , besides male or female ?

You talk about the confusion of the 50's..   What do you think of the post modern calamity you kind has foisted upon a nation that was quite orderly and progressing just about 10 years go?..

Your beautiful Marxist Utopia cannot tell a man from a woman, or a child from an adult, when harboring lascivious urges. 

They seem driven to kill babies by the millions, then make their weak excuses "wipe their mouths and say.."we have done no wrong".

Yes, the 50's were strong on Christian ethic...but I find it preferable to the pagan, Baal worshipping evil which is being revived from about 25 centuries past.

I apologize for being rude, that is not normally my style.  ..But even Jesus was rude when he caught the Pharisees bearing ugly falsities...

just as some blacks and women say I cannot comment on their situation, because I am neither black nor female... you cannot comment upon the 50's, unless you lived there..

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2023, 03:56:45 AM »
Something I've wondered about for 4-5 years now. How many company's, professional sports, and the rest, have seen what happens when they bend to the 1-2% that their trying to attract, and it goes just the opposite? NBA, NFL, MLB, Coke, Disney, Hollywood movies, Budweiser, Jack Daniels, etc. Not sure who's making these decisions, must have an IQ the same as Biden or Fetterman!!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline DDZ

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2023, 06:55:33 AM »
Something I've wondered about for 4-5 years now. How many company's, professional sports, and the rest, have seen what happens when they bend to the 1-2% that their trying to attract, and it goes just the opposite? NBA, NFL, MLB, Coke, Disney, Hollywood movies, Budweiser, Jack Daniels, etc. Not sure who's making these decisions, must have an IQ the same as Biden or Fetterman!!

Big companies now hire stupid, ignorant, dumbed down college kids, and place them in management positions. All because they have a wonderful business degree from Harvard. Standford, or Berkeley. They are all smart enough to pass the How to hate America exams, but when it comes to common sense they are dumb as a box of rocks.  The ignorance obviously has filtered up into the ranks of the company CEO's, because they sign off on this woke crap. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2023, 11:53:46 AM »
It's like everything else
People have enabled and made excuses for the
perverts and kid groomers for as long as I can remember
Oh well.  . . . 
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .