Author Topic: Just saw this on Drudge, is it a lie?  (Read 531 times)

Offline gene_225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Just saw this on Drudge, is it a lie?
« on: June 17, 2023, 11:44:08 AM »
"Trump repeatedly celebrated the inclusion of transgender women in his beauty pageant." Is this fake or did he actually do this to improve the profits of his show?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/16/politics/trump-transgender-women-pageants-kfile/index.html

https://drudgereport.com/

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Just saw this on Drudge, is it a lie?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2023, 12:08:22 PM »
Apparently. I found one. A Canadian that had the surgery, and his Canadian birth certificate changed to female. His lawyer was Gloria Alred, and on her appeal Trump over rode the competition regulations and let him compete.

Trump is a business man that has always done whatever it took to turn a dollar.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2023, 04:14:54 PM »
OK not fake, just profit.

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2023, 04:26:36 PM »
That's a slippery slope.  Strike one.  Not a good way to MAGA.
Swingem

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2023, 04:26:36 PM »
Pretty much. Trump thrives on the fight. I liked his policies as president, but deep down, he's self serving, and is the ultimate politician.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2023, 02:16:44 AM »
    ..Funny how that works....
   Sometimes even the best of us are not unlike the lefties.  The lefties tear down statues of national heroes..perhaps because they did not fight
  slavery hard enough, or for some other 'flaw' in their character.

They severely criticize people for being "racist" while claiming white men for being the epitome of evil..  They do their best
   to trash the constitution, while claiming others are destroying 'democracy'.  ...So perfect are they...

They do these things while conveniently overlooking the flaws in their own or their political heroes' characters.  We all have flaws, myself not
   excepted; yet one or two shortcomings do not make an evil man.

So far as I am aware, only one man ever walked this earth, who led a sinless life..  ....And the "in" crowd murdered Him ...

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2023, 05:36:06 PM »
    ..Funny how that works....
   Sometimes even the best of us are not unlike the lefties.  The lefties tear down statues of national heroes..perhaps because they did not fight
  slavery hard enough, or for some other 'flaw' in their character.

They severely criticize people for being "racist" while claiming white men for being the epitome of evil..  They do their best
   to trash the constitution, while claiming others are destroying 'democracy'.  ...So perfect are they...

They do these things while conveniently overlooking the flaws in their own or their political heroes' characters.  We all have flaws, myself not
   excepted; yet one or two shortcomings do not make an evil man.

So far as I am aware, only one man ever walked this earth, who led a sinless life..  ....And the "in" crowd murdered Him ...

Nobody's perfect, even Trump. I remember him being for the ''red flag'' laws. Ex-wife or neighbor complains and calls LE because your a gun owner, and your firearms are confiscated, and you have to hire a lawyer and spend thousands of dollars to get them back. NRA and GOA straightened him out on that issue. When he made the decision to let the tranny enter the competition, probably had no idea that a decade later, they would be pushing that mental illness to kids. Give them an inch, and they'll take a mile!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2023, 06:13:03 PM »
What Trump did or tried to do for America is why I will cast a vote for him again. It made America better for all Americans. Including Homo's and other weirdos. If he is crooked, on a scale of one to ten, he is a 1 and the current Pres, House and senate and all other Washington insiders are 9+ :(
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2023, 01:23:04 AM »
  Yes, apparently when first taking office, he made some bad appointments during his administration.  He trusted some Republicans who he should not have trusted.  Those were some clandestine "deep state" pretenders, who did not put the interests of the country as #1 !

Thus we got some bad choices, heading some agencies.  ..But we should consider the entirety of his body of work while president.

He did some wonderful and unexpected things, especially when he did not have to depend upon deep state bad actors.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2023, 02:10:26 AM »
I'll absolutely vote Trump if he is the candidate, but I don't think for a minute that he sees everything the way most folks do.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2023, 03:03:11 AM »
  No doubt, things look different from the Trump Tower..and the Trump airliner..but contrary to what we have now, his love for America, is far
  beyond an concern he has for,  or debts he may owe to China !