Author Topic: When did this room die?  (Read 1844 times)

Offline safetysheriff

• Trade Count: (0)
When did this room die?
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2004, 09:33:49 AM »
Because this site is moderated, by someone who may have more experience than some of the 'Expert' posters on the NEF site, we may not see (or may not have to resort to) the nastiness that some of us saw and posted (like my responses to a few) over at NEF.    If respect is built in and demanded by the moderators this should actually be a better site.    So far my expectations are for a better forum than we had elsewhere.
Yet a little while and the wicked man shall be no more.   Though you mark his place he will not be there.   Ps. 37.

Offline scruffy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
When did this room die?
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2004, 09:57:11 AM »
Quote from: lik2hunt
I'm workin on my third bullet. :)  :D  Just gotta keep typing. :D

How many posts do you need for a third bullet anyway???  I'm one closer!  :wink:

later,
scruffy
Hunting is 99% brain, 1% gun

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
When did this room die?
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2004, 10:01:43 AM »
safetysheriff:

I think your expectations can be realized here then :wink:  

This is a great site,and it offers so much more than our old home.Here we can ask questions and expect replys,without worrying about being flamed by a few trouble makers.That shouldn't  happen and if it does it will only happen once...Greybeard,Duece,and myself will see to that...you have my word on it.

Bis:

While I can't  say that everything you will read here will be able to help you,or that it is entirely factual...with regards to any reloading data you may or may not read about...but  if you have any doubt as to whether it is safe or not..you must remember that  the final responsibility belongs to you and you alone.Always start out at the minimun charges that are published as they may or may not be safe in your rifle.Using someone elses loading data WITHOUT verifying it thru either the Powder or the Bullet manufactures published loading data is UNWISE...and sometimes down rite Dangerous....

Feel free to ask any questions you want...I'm sure you'll get more than one answer to whatever you ask.

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...