Author Topic: Dick Morris: Trump Should Boycott Fox Debate  (Read 291 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Dick Morris: Trump Should Boycott Fox Debate
« on: July 12, 2023, 10:44:38 AM »
https://www.newsmax.com/morris/baier-murdoch-forum/2023/07/12/id/1126764/

By Dick MorrisWednesday, 12 July 2023 09:19 AM EDT

"You are cordially invited to a kangaroo court that will be held on Aug. 23, courtesy of the Republican National Committee. You will be the guest of honor."

That might as well have been the text of an engraved invitation to former President Trump, to participate in the upcoming GOP debate next month.

With potentially 12 opponents arrayed against him, moderators like Brett Baier who have proven to be immoderate in their treatment of Trump, sponsorship by Fox, a network whose owners have signaled their opposition to Trump, the proposed debate among GOP candidates more closely resembles a kangaroo court.

It would be utter folly for Trump to attend.

When Baier had a one-on-one interview with Trump, he used it to rattle-off, in rapid succession, the phony charges against the former president.

So why should Trump give him another chance to bite him?

Why should he even give Baier, or Fox, the time of day?

Our nation's 45th president should refuse to participate in any debate moderated by the likes of Baier and Martha MacCallum.

He should, instead, propose that Tucker Carlson be the moderator.

If Fox refuses, he should refuse to participate in the debate.

Better yet, Mr. Trump should walk next door to Newsmax and ask them to sponsor a one-on-one interview between Tucker and Trump, at the exact same time as the likely rigged debate the RINOs are hosting.

If Fox News chooses to proceed with such anti-Trump stalwarts as Baier and MacCallum, let the Republican National (RINO) Committee and Rupert Murdoch’s network have the debate to themselves.

Let them see firsthand, what their ratings are without Trump on the debate stage.

Better yet, let’s see what ratings Trump and Tucker will draw opposite a likely rigged forum.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Dick Morris: Trump Should Boycott Fox Debate
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2023, 11:30:38 AM »
Why should he debate any of'em?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2023, 02:58:56 PM »
It will be a Roast not a debate
However Trump has always out foxed them

But I am with GB on this he shouldn’t show
He should definitely call his own shots with the debates

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2023, 06:17:02 PM »
There’s no way he’s not going to be on a highly anticipated national stage and there’s no way the RNC or Fox can afford not to have him. We might see some horse trading.
At 11 to 1 the odds are still in his favor. It’s gonna be awesome.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2023, 09:49:42 PM »
only if joe shows up at the democratic debate. we could put this all to rest easily. let all the nobodys that arent going to get elected waste there time and invite joe and trump to a debate. but we know trump would be there with bells on his toes and biden would barricade himself in the basement just like he did last election. no way is the democrats that are RUNNING this country going to let the world know that trump ate him alive. these debates are a waste of time and tax dollars. only benefit to them is to show the liberals what choice other them bien they will have if biden checks out. with all the new hunter crimes coming out that implicate him its just a matter of time before hes impeached or is put in jail. even his own party is running from him. only real hold outs are shummer and shiff and there just hanging on because they know they will go down with him. heck whens the last time youve seen even pelosi standing up for him
Why should he debate any of'em?
blue lives matter

Offline orerancher

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2023, 05:33:13 AM »
Why bother with any of it...the Election is gonna be so rigged, Biden is gonna "win" no matter who the Republicans  run..
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2023, 07:48:00 AM »
Why bother with any of it...the Election is gonna be so rigged, Biden is gonna "win" no matter who the Republicans  run..

I'm not confident that it won't be rigged, but I'm gonna vote in at least one more presidential election.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline orerancher

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2023, 10:27:32 AM »
I always vote...I figure if a person doesn't  they give up the right to complain...