Author Topic: Daughter-in-law came down sick yesterday...  (Read 1227 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Daughter-in-law came down sick yesterday...
« on: January 21, 2023, 07:03:34 AM »
  She came down quite sick, and stayed in bed al day...very unusual for her.  So, mid afternoon my son tested her.
  Yes..Covid... so my son went shopping and found some Ivermectin..and gave her the appropriate dose..

She is up and around, feeling better this morning..

Coast Guard motto..  "Semper paratis"  or..always prepared.  So for those who may be interested, and wish to be
    prepared, Tractor Supply has Ivermectin back in stock !

My son said there was a choice of 3-4 brands in  a usable form.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: Daughter-in-law came down sick yesterday...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2023, 05:09:39 PM »
But, BUT  IG.......Fauci and all the experts say Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquin are no good for Covid flu poisoning; and you must take experimental mRNA bioweapon jabs, and if worse comes to worst go to a hospital and get remdesivir, madazalam, and get intubated.
Yeah riiiight. :(

Glad everything worked out OK for your daughter in law. Ivermectin works like a miracle, especially when you start it early.
Probably good idea to follow up with a few more Ivermectin doses and with zinc, quercetin, C, D, melatonin, and NAC.
If you're daughter in law was jabbed, there's a few ideas to consider on cleaning out spike proteins. But more on that later...

NO, not immunized..had it once before..so she should be well immunized by now.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline PHATINJUN

• "Seeker of the Red Mist"
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (144)
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2023, 09:04:18 PM »
Glad she is feeling better. One ? though side effects any foot stomping or craving a bowl of oats. :o Kurt
Deceased 2/16/24
https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/machesney-park-il/kurt-heckman-11671764

Sportster17M2,20"Nickle410Tamer,26"410,
WTUTI12ga,WTU25-06,M158 22RemJet, 24"Ultra.204Ruger24"UltraFluted.204Ruger
M157Mannliker.22Hornet,24".223UltraFluted,   24".223Ultra,7X64BrenekkeUltra,22-250AIUltraFluted            7.62x39,22"303Britstub.32H&Rmag, .32303BritstubHuntsman,24" SS.50calHuntsman 58calHuntsman 12gaHuntsman
NEF RevolversSSModel73.32H&Rmag                     Blued Model73.32H&R mag The herd is shrinking!!
                                 "SOLI DEO GLORIA"

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2023, 12:15:59 AM »
Glad she is feeling better. One ? though side effects any foot stomping or craving a bowl of oats. :o Kurt

I should have clarified..she had covid once before, no vaccine..