Author Topic: Woke Federal Judges  (Read 241 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Woke Federal Judges
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2023, 02:36:12 AM »
   "Masculine republics give way to feminine democracies, and feminine democracies give way to tyrannies.” Aristotle

In like that signature line.   Th edifferences can be found in two similar words..similar in sound, but polar opposites in meaning.

Generally speaking, many women lean toward "equality", while many men (real men) favor "equity". 

Simple explanation...    Equality= everyone gets an equal share, regardless of their input..  Equity= Each gets what he has earned..

Pure democracies cannot long endure, but while they turn to tyranny, they are about the worst form of government.

"The government is best, which governs the least." (John Locke or Thos. Jefferson..you choose)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2023, 03:20:23 AM »
Parents need to band together and demand school choice. What has happened has school boards, and the legal system has forgot, they are public servants, and work for the people. The 3%-5% are pushing around the other 95%.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2023, 03:35:03 AM »
Parents need to band together and demand school choice. What has happened has school boards, and the legal system has forgot, they are public servants, and work for the people. The 3%-5% are pushing around the other 95%.

Parents already have freedom of choice in the schools they send their children to. They just refused to put out the effort. Since when does the state, owe children an education? Thats the parent's job. The parents have learned to
 depend on the state and ignore their choice. 
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2023, 04:01:07 AM »
  I believe gypsyman was referring to also having parent's tax money returned in the form of education vouchers. There is no good reason why
      the teacher's unions should have a monopoly on the education system, but since the Dems are in the back pocket of same unions, they are not about to allow any honest reform.
  So, I suspect Gyosyman is simply reflecting on thoughts of "fair play"..something of which the democrats hav eno concept.

..But I agree  with you, in that the most important part of education should start in the home...and come from the parents.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2023, 07:48:52 AM »
  I believe gypsyman was referring to also having parent's tax money returned in the form of education vouchers. There is no good reason why
      the teacher's unions should have a monopoly on the education system, but since the Dems are in the back pocket of same unions, they are not about to allow any honest reform.
  So, I suspect Gyosyman is simply reflecting on thoughts of "fair play"..something of which the democrats hav eno concept.

..But I agree  with you, in that the most important part of education should start in the home...and come from the parents.

I didn't have any problem understanding what gypsman meant, I simply expounded on how I saw the solution.  ::)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2023, 04:39:00 PM »
Bad wording on my part. Yes, should have said school vouchers. Hard part, some parents don't have that option. Homeschool your kids, but your still paying for that nonsense!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2023, 04:49:40 PM »
Bad wording on my part. Yes, should have said school vouchers. Hard part, some parents don't have that option. Homeschool your kids, but your still paying for that nonsense!

I understood what you meant, part of my point was the parents getting off their duff and go to school board meetings, and vote on school board members. 90+% of the time these board members are parents. If they aren't that's the parents/voters fault.

Parent APATHY,  is how schools have become what they are today.
Agree Agree x 2 View List