Author Topic: It's just not right..  (Read 568 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
It's just not right..
« on: August 15, 2023, 01:00:31 PM »
  Robert F Kennedy jr. is running for president.  Although I am no fan of RFK jr, even though he makes more sense than most Democrats, it is VERY WRONG that he has been refused secret service coverage !! 

He has received enough support to be a viable candidate..but the president, (now Biden) has some latitude over how security coverage is
   applied to candidates..

Whether one likes the Kennedys or not..his Dad was assassinated, and we don't need a repeat !  Here is RFK jr, talking with Tucker;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoaVkW7hmRk
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: It's just not right..
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023, 01:24:08 PM »
I don't really care what democrats do to each other. They can abuse one another all they want, and I'll never complain.  8)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2023, 02:55:56 PM »
 Kennedy’s suggestion that he is being treated differently than every other presidential candidate since 1968 is baseless. In reality, the vast majority of candidates in modern presidential primaries never receive Secret Service protection because they are not deemed “major” candidates – and it would be nearly unprecedented for even a major candidate to receive protection this early in a campaign if they did not already have it on account of currently or previously serving in the White House. A CNN review of presidential campaigns dating back to 1980 found that only then-Senator Barack Obama, who faced unique threats as a Black man with a realistic chance to become president, was granted Secret Service protection as early in a campaign as Kennedy is seeking it.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/07/28/politics/fact-check-rfk-biden-secret-service-protection-denial/index.html

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2023, 03:44:41 AM »
  From Trumpy;
    In reality, the vast majority of candidates in modern presidential primaries never receive Secret Service protection because they are not deemed “major” candidates – and it would be nearly unprecedented for even a major candidate to receive protection this early in a campaign if they did not already have it on account of currently or previously serving in the White House. [/quote]

Obviously, Joe Biden himself has said that secret service protection should be granted earlier than it has historically been done, since he has had an incident.   
  https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/meetthepressblog/government-decides-presidential-candidates-get-secret-service-rcna96926

From above article..  Then-candidate Donald Trump received Secret Service protection almost one year prior to the 2016 general election, after being approved in 2015, along with fellow GOP contender Ben Carson, in the lead-up to the Iowa caucuses. In 2020, now-President Joe Biden said that candidates should receive protection earlier than normal, after a protester rushed the stage at an event and his wife ran toward them in defense of her husband.

When a candidate polls 15% against an incumbent president..he should be considered a significant candidate.  Unlike Joe, the Kennedy family has some experience with actual assassinations... and anybody with any sense of compassion, should at least offer the service as a comfort to them..

After all, Biden has proven that he is not really averse to spending OUR tax money.. (e.g. $2 trillion on climate change myth).  RFK jr. claims that
   Joe is just trying to make his campaign more difficult by forcing RFK jr, to spend his campaign money on protection!

..But we know Biden would never do anything so dishonest as that ..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2023, 04:33:37 AM »
Anyone, either in office, or running for an office, that is anti-gun, should not get any protection unless paid out of pocket! These cupcakes need to put their money where their mouth is.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2023, 05:11:08 AM »
  From Trumpy;
    In reality, the vast majority of candidates in modern presidential primaries never receive Secret Service protection because they are not deemed “major” candidates – and it would be nearly unprecedented for even a major candidate to receive protection this early in a campaign if they did not already have it on account of currently or previously serving in the White House.

Obviously, Joe Biden himself has said that secret service protection should be granted earlier than it has historically been done, since he has had an incident.   
  https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/meetthepressblog/government-decides-presidential-candidates-get-secret-service-rcna96926

From above article..  Then-candidate Donald Trump received Secret Service protection almost one year prior to the 2016 general election, after being approved in 2015, along with fellow GOP contender Ben Carson, in the lead-up to the Iowa caucuses. In 2020, now-President Joe Biden said that candidates should receive protection earlier than normal, after a protester rushed the stage at an event and his wife ran toward them in defense of her husband.

When a candidate polls 15% against an incumbent president..he should be considered a significant candidate.  Unlike Joe, the Kennedy family has some experience with actual assassinations... and anybody with any sense of compassion, should at least offer the service as a comfort to them..

After all, Biden has proven that he is not really averse to spending OUR tax money.. (e.g. $2 trillion on climate change myth).  RFK jr. claims that
   Joe is just trying to make his campaign more difficult by forcing RFK jr, to spend his campaign money on protection!

..But we know Biden would never do anything so dishonest as that ..
[/quote]

Now, there you go stating facts and real information. You know Leftists like Trump won hate it when that happens.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2023, 06:46:23 AM »

When a candidate polls 15% against an incumbent president..he should be considered a significant candidate.  Unlike Joe, the Kennedy family has some experience with actual assassinations...

I guess Ted wasn't worth shootin. John and Robert Sr were immoral scoundrels, but Teddy was an unpunished killer.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2023, 07:19:43 AM »

When a candidate polls 15% against an incumbent president..he should be considered a significant candidate.  Unlike Joe, the Kennedy family has some experience with actual assassinations...

I guess Ted wasn't worth shootin. John and Robert Sr were immoral scoundrels, but Teddy was an unpunished killer.

Far as I am  concerned ..all of them were scoundrels, one way or another. ..But risking another life of the Kennedy family, after 2 assassinations in
  the family is reprehensible.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

very flunky trick!

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2023, 09:42:51 AM »
This boob tube video is no longer available... the account associated with this video has been canceled... errr terminated.

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2023, 03:57:20 PM »

Far as I am  concerned ..all of them were scoundrels, one way or another. ..But risking another life of the Kennedy family, after 2 assassinations in
  the family is reprehensible.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

very flunky trick!

Well, not to argue, but I don't give a damn if another climate change fanatic has secret service protection or not. In fact, I'd prefer that it be illegal to protect such a scoundrel.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2023, 04:54:57 PM »

very flunky trick!

Well, not to argue, but I don't give a damn if another climate change fanatic has secret service protection or not. In fact, I'd prefer that it be illegal to protect such a scoundrel.

While I am inclined to agree emotionally..this move by Biden, demonstrates just how cold blooded Dems can be in pursuit of their goals.