Author Topic: New York Governor & NYC Mayor Pass The Illegal Aliens Buck Back and Forth  (Read 247 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
The governor went to the White House to complain, but Biden skipped out, so now the NYS governor, and the NYC mayor are both hollering "do sumthin"! AT EACH OTHER! Waaaaaahahaha! BLESS THEIR HEARTS 8)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-08-25/mayor-eric-adams-governor-kathy-hochul-clash-over-migrant-crisis
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: New York Governor & NYC Mayor Pass The Illegal Aliens Buck Back and Forth
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2023, 04:30:37 AM »
  They are likely in a competition to see just who is the dumbest Democrat..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2023, 06:45:20 AM »
None of them are mature enough to admit that their agenda is biting them in the a**. Hope it gets worse for them, and more people wake up to the ''woke'' crowd.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline scattershot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2023, 05:21:33 AM »
But…. But…… New York is a sanctuary city, in a sanctuary state. Maybe it was just talk, huh?

If those idiots can’t handle the influx of wetbacks, how do they think the small towns along the border can handle the problem?

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2023, 11:47:14 AM »
But…. But…… New York is a sanctuary city, in a sanctuary state. Maybe it was just talk, huh?

If those idiots can’t handle the influx of wetbacks, how do they think the small towns along the border can handle the problem?
Long time ago, a friend who passed away about 10 years ago, used the term, NIMBY's. Not In My Back Yard. Liberals especially will spout off about this or that. When it comes time to put their money where their mouth is, all you hear is,-but-but-but, and can't produce. Like a man telling a woman, what it's like to give birth. Never did it, but thinks they know all about it.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2023, 11:55:58 AM »

Long time ago, a friend who passed away about 10 years ago, used the term, NIMBY's. Not In My Back Yard. Liberals especially will spout off about this or that. When it comes time to put their money where their mouth is, all you hear is,-but-but-but, and can't produce. Like a man telling a woman, what it's like to give birth. Never did it, but thinks they know all about it.

Hell, these NIMBYS your talking about don't have to be liberals, armchair quarterbackin so-called conservatives are in the front bleachers yelling as loud as anyone.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett