Author Topic: Watching Trump..  (Read 174 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Watching Trump..
« on: September 08, 2023, 04:09:37 PM »
  Watching Trump in South Dakota (Real America's Voice).  Kristi Noem endorsed him tonight..

How about Kristi Noem for vice president?  Do you expect she could handle Kamala in a debate?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Watching Trump..
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2023, 04:53:59 PM »
If she can put 1 sentence together she could out do klamedia
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2023, 05:05:01 PM »
After all these past years with very stupid and challenged Dumbycratic Vice Presidents, it would be a true joy to have someone like the Governor of South Dakota in that office.  That would mean that we no longer would be stuck with an idiot commie for a President.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2023, 05:22:54 PM »
  Brilliant speech!  Nearly 2 hours duration, and to the point. It took 2 hours just to outline how the Demonrats have screwed things up so bad.

If we can get an honest or  nearly honest election, no question that America can survive the Commie takeover.

Waiting to hear Joe Biden's 2 hour speech, concerning the Demonrat accomplishments. Something tells me that I will be waiting...waiting...waiting..

Kristi..endorsing Trump..   https://www.nbcnews.com/video/gov-kristi-noem-endorses-trump-at-south-dakota-rally-192589381941
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)