Author Topic: Political Lawfare  (Read 209 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Political Lawfare
« on: September 22, 2023, 02:36:24 AM »
Trying to or jailing political opponents is not a new thing in American history.

https://thenewamerican.com/print/political-lawfare/
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Political Lawfare
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2023, 03:41:28 AM »
  I believe that what many toiday are pointing out, is the democrat's determination to total destruction of anyone they don't agree with.  Historically,
   there has not been such a time of head-hunting, on th epolitical scene.
   Not only are they trying to destroy Pres Trump..but 19 other active members of his administration..  Then there are the persecutions fro thee past,

Gen Flynn, George Popandopolous, Rudy Guliani and so many others who were only "advisers" to the president..I trhink you will find head-hunting
     to that extent, to be unprecedented.

So many still today, seem to think of FDR as some sort of a folk hero..when he was just following Wilson's Marxist/Fascist leanings

Marvelous though, to observe Washington's prescience, in that he could see the approaching birth of "political parties" and their dangers to freedom..

...But surely, there must have been some "scuttlebutt" of dawning political parties, even during the Washington administration.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another interesting article in the New American .  The Klaus Schwabs', George Soros', and Joe Bidens' of the world have declared 2023 to be the launch year of the "New World Order"  !

https://thenewamerican.com/print/new-world-disorder-2023/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)