Author Topic: AOC Accuses Israel of Ethnic Cleansing  (Read 376 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: AOC Accuses Israel of Ethnic Cleansing
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2023, 02:44:00 PM »
Skanky 304 is the last person that
should be talking about any kind of
cleansing
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2023, 03:55:22 AM »
the real comical thing today is those insane far left politicians that are flying a palestinian flag along side the rainbow gay flag. Are they so insane as not to know what those radical muslims do to fags.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2023, 04:14:57 AM »
What a stupid bitch. Making NYS proud.

https://dnyuz.com/2023/10/12/aoc-u-s-should-prevent-israel-from-potential-ethnic-cleansing-of-palestinians/

Notwithstanding your effort to irritate myself with the NYS addition, AOC is a nut case. 

I suspect that most here have by now, noticed your fixation with trying to insult others (e.g. myself and Lloyd)

However, we are intelligent enough to know that you likely didn't vote for ultra liberal Rep Sheila Jacksoon Lee, so we don't try to saddle all
   Texans with that poor voting choice.   ;)  ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2023, 07:40:32 AM »

https://dnyuz.com/2023/10/12/aoc-u-s-should-prevent-israel-from-potential-ethnic-cleansing-of-palestinians/

Notwithstanding your effort to irritate myself with the NYS addition, AOC is a nut case. 

I suspect that most here have by now, noticed your fixation with trying to insult others (e.g. myself and Lloyd)

However, we are intelligent enough to know that you likely didn't vote for ultra liberal Rep Sheila Jacksoon Lee, so we don't try to saddle all

If you're irritated,  it's because you want to be. The bitch is from NY. I notice that your never irritated when i criticize Texas congressmen.  ;)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2023, 08:10:50 AM »

If you're irritated,  it's because you want to be. The bitch is from NY. I notice that your never irritated when i criticize Texas congressmen.  ;)

NO..it is because you are trying to place the  blame for such freakos upon the entire population of NY State..which is far, far from the truth.

I hve clearly posted elsewhere here, that Rep SJ Lee is from the Houston area, but I am not so dumb as to blame all Texans for her election..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2023, 08:25:35 AM »

NO..it is because you are trying to place the  blame for such freakos upon the entire ppulationm of NY State..which is far, far from the truth.

I hve clearly posted elsewhere here, that Rep SJ Lee is from thbehouston area, but I am not so dumb as to blame all Texans for her election..

This is what I'm talking about. I place the blame on the voters that voted'em in. BECAUSE THATS HOW THEY GOT ELECTED. 

You are some kinda dense when folks refuse to see it your way and as sensitive as an old maid. ::)

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2023, 02:00:48 PM »
AOC only cleansing should be her mouth & Y
Y being the most needed MHO

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2023, 02:49:06 PM »
Like the Republican side the House fighting over a leader, some folks on the right are too engaged with nit pickin each other to make for a positive conversation. I see AOC as an A+ idiot, regardless of the state she represents.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2023, 03:00:57 PM »
Like the Republican side the House fighting over a leader, some folks on the right are too engaged with nit pickin each other to make for a positive conversation. I see AOC as an A+ idiot, regardless of the state she represents.

Agreed. I don't care what district in NYS she's in, she's from NYS. I don't care what Texas district Dan Crenshaw is in, he's from Texas, and both are pos.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2023, 11:50:08 PM »
exactly!! couple here have so much hate for other conservatives just because of where they live or where they go to church that they lose track of our real enemy's. this kind of bs is planted in the heads of the weak by the left intentionally. its tearing the right apart and the libs sit back laughing. sad thing  is there's some here that a dumb enough to play. If they dont open their eyes and see that this isnt a state thing its our country split right in half with NO border line and its happening in their state too. its happening in their town. probably their neighborhood. If they spent the time they do here bashing other conservatives or finding childish emojis to actually do something to unite conservatives the country would be better and so would this forum. If we dont come together and forget what state we live in an come to the realization that were first and foremost Americans the left WILL win 
blue lives matter