Author Topic: and it begins  (Read 980 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: and it begins
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2023, 11:23:56 PM »
where was this unbelievable power in korea, nam, or afganistan. problem is these piss ant countrys are backed by countrys as powerful as us and today maybe even more powerful. you think those two carriers over there scares china? it just makes it easier to destroy those battle groups and criple us. we have been asleep at the wheel while others have bolstered their strength with one goal in mind and that goal is us. the minute we move on iran and commit ourselves to destroying the china will move on Tiwan and its game on. then we are fighting so many conflicts that its open season for putin to do what hes itching to do and thats tactical nukes to take afganistan in days. we wont have a platoon left to help them. dont get me wrong id like to see those deserts turned to glass but the truth is china has the hook baited and us responding to iran is just part of the fishing trip
Guys, I dont know how many of you served in our armed forces, but if any of you had the chance to see what this country has in its arsenal even over sixty years ago--well it is really unbelievable.  These little pee ant countries that are always causing trouble, need a demonstration.  It probably won't happen because it is so unbelievable and most people would not be able to deal with it.  If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't believe it either.  That's about as much as I can say, but if the trouble causers know what can be brought to bear against them, maybe they would give it a lot more thought.  The only thing left out of this reality is that the leadership in so many of the worlds trouble causers must be morons, or crazy.  Oh wait--that would be us at the moment.
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2023, 02:46:24 AM »
The power and ability has always been there since WWII. The difference is the politicians don't have the stomach for the killing, mis-use the military for a police action rather than a war.
Military veterans have since WWII become sacrificial pawns with no real value to the DC ELITES.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2023, 11:38:57 AM »
Here is the real deal; this country doesn't need a draft and it doesn't need a large military at all.  We just need people who can be counted on to push the buttons.  The opportunity to demonstrate to the world that we mean business is upon us right now.  Wether the solution comes from land based, or submarines--just push the buttons and the problem is solved.  It could be over and done with in about five seconds.  There wouldn't be time enough for any kind of reaction and there wouldn't be anyone, or anything left to react in those raghead domains.  Russia and China might do some rethinking too.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2023, 12:14:38 PM »
  Let's not get too tough on Americans coming to the rescue.  For one thing, the flight trhat Todd Beamer and other heroes took down, originated in
   Newark, NJ.  I suspect there was an assortment of other nationalities on that plane also..but it was Americans who took on the task.

Lets look at a situation where foreign citizens dominated, but it was Americans who came to the rescue.  A high speed train running through France,
   taken over by a heavily armed gunman..  Three Americans teamed up to stop this terrorist, even though one of the Americans were alredy wounded. Three of over 560 passengers.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-11-16/trial-france-train-attack-foiled-american-friends

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/21/amsterdam-paris-train-gunman-france
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)