Author Topic: The behaviorist panel...  (Read 141 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
The behaviorist panel...
« on: October 23, 2023, 07:48:29 AM »
 There is a panel of 4 of the best body language experts in their fields..who work for the CIA, Military and giant corporations.  They are well practiced
  in reading "body language", which turns out to be a very reliable indicator of intentions, deceptions, deflections and etc.

Keep in mind, they will not declare whether one is lying or telling the truth...but for legal reasons, only what the body language tells them.

This episode examines Biden being questioned concerning a reported sexual assault episode, by a female associate..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtAISKVrefI&t=32s

I have long wondered and conjectured, concerning Biden's habit when speaking to an interviewer, of placing his hands as if he were holding a
    package or basketball.   This video seems to explain that..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
Re: The behaviorist panel...
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 05:17:59 AM »
 I thoroughly enjoyed that video
Took a lot of my time lol but was worth it

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: The behaviorist panel...
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2023, 08:26:34 AM »
  Thanks, Tommy..hope it helped..

That thing which concerned me, about how Biden places his hands, as if he is holding an imaginary basketball...

The behavorist panel explained it quite well..  He has been coached exactly what he has to say, heliterally, holding the whole package in his hands.

He tries to keep it centered, but it doesn't stay there.  If he wants you to believe something..his hands (package) moves toward his right.

If he would rather you dismiss something..his hands move toward his left.  You have likely noticed how Trump's voice changes pitch, cadence and
   volume at various times, while Biden's is almost a flat monotone. 

That is because his words are scripted, taught by rote...and he just mouths the sounds.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List