Author Topic: Thousands Protest Israel in NYC  (Read 185 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Thousands Protest Israel in NYC
« on: October 27, 2023, 02:32:23 AM »
Thousands flood Wall Street in NYC protesting Israel, in support of Palestine/Hamas. Are these New Yorkers, or transplant Muslims?

my-my what a messed up theology.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Thousands Protest Israel in NYC
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2023, 02:56:23 AM »
  NY City has always had a hodge-podge mix of all kinds of people.  In years past, the greater share were apparently citizens.

Today, with Biden's lax borders..or rather the complete lack of borders...hard telling what kind of a polyglot mix is dwelling there?

Then too, many of the "elite" universities are accepting students and professors from mideastern nations ...as well as huge financial grants from..
  those same countries.. 

A rat's nest that needs cleaning out, ....nothing new there though..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2023, 03:32:08 AM »
 They are transplants, and we let them in. Couldn't tell you how many semi's I see on the road, and the driver is wearing a turban. When immigrants came to this country in the late 1800's and early 1900's, most Christian/ or Catholic, and some Jewish. And with many more Muslims now, remember. They've been fighting with the Jewish(Hebrews) since Mohamed jumped down the well in about 637ad. This isn't a war over land, or resource's. It's a religious war that's been going on for 1500+ years. And with the US backing Israel, don't be surprised if we get some more events like 9-11 taking place.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2023, 04:20:07 AM »
I've known genuine real refugees from around
the world, and none of them ever ruminate
about the sh*thole they escaped from.
They're grateful to be here and grateful that
they were allowed to become naturalized citizens

Nothing like the border jumpers and radicals
that stream into the country
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2023, 06:39:20 AM »
  From Gypsyman;

" They've been fighting with the Jewish(Hebrews) since Mohamed jumped down the well in about 637ad. This isn't a war over land, or resource's. It's a religious war that's been going on for 1500+ years. And with the US backing Israel.... 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interesting you should saythat.  Although best information is, that Muhammad died in the arms of Aisha (his original child-bride)..suspected as poisoned...  The Shiites have a belief that their "12th Imam"...an imitation of Christ.. will soon show up to lead the world into his own version of
  an Armageddon.  They believe they have to start that war to welcome that "12th Imam"..

Unlike Jesus who descends form Heaven..the 12th Imam, is expectyed to emerge from a well..or hole in the ground (perhaps hinting at his true
       person).

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2023, 03:25:05 AM »
I do not get the liberal mentality.  Muslims will KILL anyone who opposed them.  The love beheading people including innocent babies and old men and women.  Yet, when Israel retaliates, they protest Israel.  Israel has MUSLIM citizens within their own border.  They did not push out anyone, they tried to live peacefully side by side since they were founded in modern times.  They are not the evil ones.  Muslims also love to rape non Muslim women.  They are pure evil.  If the "moderate" Muslims want peace, why don't they reign in and eliminate these so called extremists.  It is because they secretly agree with them in principal due to their religion. 

Also, Muslims treat women like property, and throw LBGTQ people off tall buildings as the Koran tells them to do.  Weird liberals in America. 
Opelika Portal

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2023, 03:39:59 AM »

The establishment republicans had a chance back in 2000 to elect someone strong on immigration. Dc, even back then had turned too liberal in the republican party.

https://www.ontheissues.org/celeb/Pat_Buchanan_Immigration
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2023, 06:22:34 AM »
Who says the 1930s could never happen again.

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2023, 07:19:42 AM »
This is all I need to know about Muslims...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2023, 08:25:45 AM »
This is all I need to know about Muslims...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Ya know Jeff, I've come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim. They may not be the trigger puller, but most often will support the ones that are.
These poor Palestinians as they're referred to, willingly elected hamas as their government of choice, and they obviously support them.
The Gaza snake den needs cleaning out, and I hope Israel kills'em all.