Author Topic: Dallas Cowboys Washington Commanders Halftime Show  (Read 410 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Dallas Cowboys Washington Commanders Halftime Show
« on: November 23, 2023, 01:49:55 PM »
I've seen some NFL halftime shows that I considered strange or substandard, but tonight Dolly Parton completely erased all those bad halftime show memories forever out of my mind.
I cannot remember any such show as unsettling, or as tasteless as a 77 year old Dolly Parton in a Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders' outfit.
Some people just don't know where to draw the line.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline guzzijohn

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Dallas Cowboys Washington Commanders Halftime Show
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2023, 02:51:30 PM »
I really don't care what she was wearing. She is one fantastic human being. How many spouses here around her age could even began to pull that off and look as tenth as good?
GuzziJohn

Offline Dee

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2023, 03:10:06 PM »
I really don't care what she was wearing. She is one fantastic human being. How many spouses here around her age could even began to pull that off and look as tenth as good?
GuzziJohn

Well I'm just shocked that you would disagree. It just never occurred to me that you were into scantily dressed women that were knockin on 80s door.
I suppose that just goes along with most of your  other liberal perversions. Abortion,  trannies, queers ect.  ::)
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2023, 05:47:30 PM »
She showed up at the Bama-TN game last Saturday. She was more appropriately dressed than a Dallas Cowgirl outfit but just as obnoxious.

She is rabidly liberal as they come and sure wants the world to know how important she is and how we should all do as she says to do.

She's had one too many face lifts over the years and it is really showing on her face, she'd have been better off just letting nature take place. Dunno how many times she's had those tits enlarged but I think that sure now she has the largest size inserts they make installed.

In case you still have an doubts I am NOT a pardon fan.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2023, 12:22:08 AM »
Agreed on the face-lifts. She has had so many that she looks almost alien. I used to think she was pretty years ago, but now she's odd looking.
Growing old gracefully would have been her best option, but there is nothing worse than an old woman dressing like a 20 year old cheerleader. It was gross.

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2023, 03:51:49 AM »
I haven't watched the National
Felons League in years.

I'll watch when Jerry who would
be king has to put Jimmy in the
Ring of honor. I want to see the
sour puss look on his sour face.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2023, 05:01:45 AM »
A friend sent me a picture of the
remade Dolly
Lord she looks terrible.
Saw one of the remade Marie
Osmond a few weeks back.
I had no idea who it was at
first.

They both look like back in
the 60's when the people on
the old original Mission Impossible
television show would make those
thin rubber masks to impersonate
somebody
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2023, 09:18:16 AM »

What does that mean? I fear I'm so out of touch with the NFL I have no clue what  you are referring to. Joe Namath was still playing the last time I watched and NFL game and I don't pretend to keep up with them anymore.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline DDZ

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2023, 12:34:47 PM »

What does that mean? I fear I'm so out of touch with the NFL I have no clue what  you are referring to. Joe Namath was still playing the last time I watched and NFL game and I don't pretend to keep up with them anymore.

He is referring to Jerry Jones the Dallas Cowboys owner, and Jimmy Johnson who was a coach for the Cowboys.

I agree she is a lib-tard. She once said that Hillary would make a good a president as any. Publicy she doesn't tell much of her political leanings, which also says she is a lib-tard. Its obviously why Guzzi is in love with her.  Not surprised she is still trying to look like a 20 something year old. She has had numerous plastic surgery's. When someone with as much money as she has. Plastic everything is an option. Although don't matter how much plastic she buys. She is still going to die. Guess some people can't accept the fact they are getting old.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2023, 12:59:33 PM »
I know she chose not to have children. Funny how the women I know of that chose that route seem to love children. Quite sure most of them are pro baby killing... Definitely confused.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2023, 03:21:16 AM »
Dolly, in her younger years was eye candy. She's an embarrassment to seniors in her gray years. She was a decent song writer, and an average singer. I didn't care for her squeaky voice. As a DJ and program director at a country radio station way back in time,I was griped at by my boss for not playing her records. Thanks to Dolly and my Son's first wife, I can't stand the name Jolene. ;D

The only song I cared for was she and Kenny Rogers doing "Islands in the stream". I'm glad I haven't watched Pro football in years.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2023, 03:35:48 AM »
Well, in all fairness, Dolly wrote some classic songs that sold millions for herself, and others. I was never a big fan, but some were in my wheelhouse as long as I wasn't bombed with'em.

Dolly can act as humble as she likes, but her actions speak volumes.

My real curiosity is her husband Carl. He either loves her beyond comprehension, loves the money, is so stupid he couldn't pic his own nose, or has zero self worth.

Ida run that shameless huz off decades ago. She not only looks like a tramp, but has over, and over,  acted like one.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2023, 03:56:52 AM »
Biil said;

" What does that mean? I fear I'm so out of touch with the NFL I have no clue what  you are referring to. Joe Namath was still playing the last time I watched and NFL game and I don't pretend to keep up with them anymore."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I guess I am in league with Bill...last time I watched football, Fran Tarkenton was leading the Vikings and Johnny U....had just retired..

,,,And Dolly was young and pretty... ;)  :D  ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2023, 04:48:01 AM »
 Didn't watch the game, and haven't watched NFL, or NBA in decade's. But did see picture's of Dolly in the cheerleader outfit. Didn't look that bad to me. Compared to 25 year old girls, 100lbs overweight, purple hair with yellow and red streaks, and a nose ring?? I'll pick Dolly!!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2023, 10:12:08 AM »
Didn't watch the game, and haven't watched NFL, or NBA in decade's. But did see picture's of Dolly in the cheerleader outfit. Didn't look that bad to me. Compared to 25 year old girls, 100lbs overweight, purple hair with yellow and red streaks, and a nose ring?? I'll pick Dolly!!

After this discussion, I had to look at Dolly in her cheer leader suit.  Apparently she has done well, not going to pieces.  But then again, not having seen a live broadcast, I don't know how much the photo was "adjusted"..

Truth be known...if she intentionally avoided having children, I can understand her grief coming out as it does..  Some folks just can't produce children..sadly; and I feel for them.

...But to choose career over such, seems like an exercise in futility.

So, she has built up a fortune of "stuff", so what ? Where does she or it, go from here ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)