Author Topic: Strange things happening..  (Read 168 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Strange things happening..
« on: December 09, 2023, 01:56:10 AM »
  So far small incidents, comparatively speaking.  ..But suspicious things happen, and right off before the ashes have cooled, "authorities' are already
  suppressing any discussions of the possibility of terrorism..

I am still not convinced that the incident on the Rainbow bridge purely accidental.  Some witnesses claimed an explosion while the car was in the air,
   and to my amateur eyes, the debris field still looks a bit widespread
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Strange things happening..
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2023, 02:33:25 AM »
I don't see any signs of an explosion. I see a forward debris field. A high speed crash with a sudden stop, and momentum carrying car parts forward. As a first responsder I've seen  maany car crashes like this that  ended  with a sudden, and complete stop. Also light plane crashes  where the crash angle caused a sudden,  and complete stop,I've seen this, where the debris field was only in front.

Also, all the windows are intact on the toll booths indicating a LACK OF an explosive shockwave.

But, if some need to think it was an explosion, it has no affect on what I see or think. I personally view it as there are enough real events occurring without borrowing trouble.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Strange things happening..
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2023, 03:30:28 AM »
I don't see any signs of an explosion. I see a forward debris field. A high speed crash with a sudden stop, and momentum carrying car parts forward. As a first responsder I've seen  maany car crashes like this that  ended  with a sudden, and complete stop. Also light plane crashes  where the crash angle caused a sudden,  and complete stop,I've seen this, where the debris field was only in front.

Also, all the windows are intact on the toll booths indicating a LACK OF an explosive shockwave.

But, if some need to think it was an explosion, it has no affect on what I see or think. I personally view it as there are enough real events occurring without borrowing trouble.

Recognizing your experience at crash scenes.. Likely far more than my own... no debate..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)