Author Topic: THe DEms lie so frequently..  (Read 510 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
THe DEms lie so frequently..
« on: November 14, 2023, 02:27:19 AM »
   They lie so frequently, that they actually believe their own lies.. Check this out ;

https://www.frontpagemag.com/hes-a-beast-ally-says-of-president-who-cant-handle-stairs/

Here, from the article, quoting Mitch Landrieu, Biden's close aide..

“For those of you that think the president might be too old or doesn’t have enough energy or whatever it is that you all think,” Landrieu told a group of reporters. “This guy gets up early. He stays up late. We have made trips, if not every week, sometimes twice a week and three times a week. And we have done it over and over again and there’s nothing new here. What’s wonderful about it is how relentless that it is and how many places that we have been.”

“The guy is like, he’s a beast,” Landrieu later added.

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline moamonkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
Re: THe DEms lie so frequently..
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 03:58:35 AM »
FTA: “We have made trips, if not every week, sometimes twice a week and three times a week”.

That’s not fair…that’s a lot of traveling for a decrepit old man, he should make Obama come to him with his orders.
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 05:46:49 AM »
The masters of Biden like him just the way he is. A man with dementia that can not speak without reading something, barely walk, let alone make decisions for America.  The media, and the Biden administration lie so often it has become a normalcy. What's sad is that a large majority of the American people don't have a clue they are lying.  I mean look at the people that voted for them. They believed the lies then, and still do. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2023, 05:05:45 PM »
 Brought back a memory. Few years ago, an anti-gun news guy did a story on the ferocious AR-15. Shot one, and was ecstatic on how much recoil, and tremendous muzzle blast. Said it bruised his shoulder. Somebody ran a video of his 7-8 year old daughter sitting at a bench firing a few rounds down range with one. When she was done, looked at the camera and smiled, said, ''That was fun dad, can I shoot some more!!". Not sure if the news guy was lying, or that big a pus.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2023, 03:22:16 AM »
 ..And who could forget this ?  THeir weak explanation doesn't fit either, his feet were mnot sliding, and all he had to do was "keep off the grass" !  ;):D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyrRCx8-fZk
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2023, 02:09:49 PM »
   They lie so frequently, that they actually believe their own lies.. Check this out ;

https://www.frontpagemag.com/hes-a-beast-ally-says-of-president-who-cant-handle-stairs/

Here, from the article, quoting Mitch Landrieu, Biden's close aide..

“For those of you that think the president might be too old or doesn’t have enough energy or whatever it is that you all think,” Landrieu told a group of reporters. “This guy gets up early. He stays up late. We have made trips, if not every week, sometimes twice a week and three times a week. And we have done it over and over again and there’s nothing new here. What’s wonderful about it is how relentless that it is and how many places that we have been.”

“The guy is like, he’s a beast,” Landrieu later added.

They ALL do! I don't believe anything either party spouts these days. The Dems appear to be worse, but the Republicans aren't far behind. They truly have become the Lesser of two evils, and not much more. They work us like the good cop bad cop routine.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2023, 02:21:24 AM »
" They ALL do! I don't believe anything either party spouts these days. The Dems appear to be worse, but the Republicans aren't far behind. They truly have become the Lesser of two evils, and not much more. They work us like the good cop bad cop routine."

Methinks...a heap of truth ^^^THERE^^^.

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2023, 04:37:27 AM »
 The only Trips I see Biden taking
 up stair cases and crossing stages
Beyond those, Nothing!

Offline magooch

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2023, 03:22:28 PM »
Well looking back on the history--or at least the history of dummycrat presidents that I have lived through, there hasn't been one that was worth a shift.  So nothing special about Brandon.  Maybe we'll get lucky and this worthless dunce will be on his last year in office in spite of all the cheating and fraud the dummycratics have up their sleeves.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2023, 01:14:41 AM »
Well looking back on the history--or at least the history of dummycrat presidents that I have lived through, there hasn't been one that was worth a shift.  So nothing special about Brandon.  Maybe we'll get lucky and this worthless dunce will be on his last year in office in spite of all the cheating and fraud the dummycratics have up their sleeves.

Far back as I can recall, JFK was the last Democrat president who seemed to put country ahead of "party"..and that y a narrow margin.
   I am not gushing with praise for JFK, but and his kid brother Teddy, seemed to have little in common, other than chasing women.

No Democrat president since then, has been worth any more than a "warm bucket of spit" (John Nance Garner) .. IMO..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2023, 01:41:46 AM »

They ALL do! I don't believe anything either party spouts these days. The Dems appear to be worse, but the Republicans aren't far behind. They truly have become the Lesser of two evils, and not much more. They work us like the good cop bad cop routine.
[/quote]

They've always been the lesser of two evils. In the past all a republican had to do was say I'm pro life and they automatically got the conservative vote, while that same voters never later checked to see if the elected candidate actually did something to promote pro life.
Lindsay Graham has made a life long career of switching horses at election time, and going back to backstabbing after the election is over.
Collectively, we voted ourselves to wherewe are today.
Example: Texas is struggling to stay afloat while at least 40+ other states ignore whats going on down here.

Its called: Let somebody else do the heavy lifting.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2023, 06:28:46 AM »
FTA: “We have made trips, if not every week, sometimes twice a week and three times a week”.

That’s not fair…that’s a lot of traveling for a decrepit old man, he should make Obama come to him with his orders.

Now you know why Obama has a home within 2 miles of the White House..