Author Topic: Millionaire Democrat Backs Nikie Haley  (Read 311 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Millionaire Democrat Backs Nikie Haley
« on: December 06, 2023, 01:36:58 AM »
And gives her super-pac $250,000.00. Gosh, I wonder why? ::)

Reid Hoffman the co-founder of LinkedIn gave her a 1/4 million dollars to beat Trump. Reckon she'll keep it, and use it? I think she will.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/top-democrat-donor-gives-250-202913059.html
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Millionaire Democrat Backs Nikie Haley
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 02:35:40 AM »
  ...Guess that tells us someting about Nikki Haley...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2023, 02:44:49 AM »
Nikki Haley has turned out to be a Rino for sure.  The debate for Newsom and DeSantis was a trial balloon the Dems put up because of Biden's falling poll numbers.  80% of ALL Americans say he is too old.  DeSantis won the debate so Newsom is out.  Dem's really want someone to take Biden's place, but Obama is finding it hard to find someone he can control.  RF Kennedy Jr. will take 20% of the Democrat votes, but will probably take the Rino votes.  He says all the right things and doesn't trust the CIA, but he is very far left on the environment so pushes windmills and electric cars.  At least he wants to close the border and not get involved in foreign affairs. 

Trump supporters need to step up the pace.  Even one more term will probably not drain the swamp.  A US bankrupcy might. 
Opelika Portal
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2023, 05:52:29 AM »
Nikki Haley has turned out to be a Rino for sure.  The debate for Newsom and DeSantis was a trial balloon the Dems put up because of Biden's falling poll numbers.  80% of ALL Americans say he is too old.  DeSantis won the debate so Newsom is out.  Dem's really want someone to take Biden's place, but Obama is finding it hard to find someone he can control.  RF Kennedy Jr. will take 20% of the Democrat votes, but will probably take the Rino votes.  He says all the right things and doesn't trust the CIA, but he is very far left on the environment so pushes windmills and electric cars.  At least he wants to close the border and not get involved in foreign affairs. 

Trump supporters need to step up the pace.  Even one more term will probably not drain the swamp.  A US bankrupcy might.

She has always been a RINO. She's another Chaney......Father and daughter.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2023, 07:15:51 AM »
I think RF Kennedy jr. would be a better president than many of the Rinos.  He isn't owned by anyone, like Trump.  Trump is a better businessman and this showed in his handling of the economy.  Kennedy is a hard core environmentalist.  However that is something I think we could live with.  He is more for states rights with abortion, LBGTQ stuff, conservative on foreign affairs, wants the border closed, etc.  Abortion and LBGTQ mess should have always been a states rights issue. 
Opelika Portal
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2023, 12:32:51 PM »
   I suppose one should at least listen to him a bit...but when I heard him speak on the "climate change" crap...I simply tuned out !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2023, 12:48:29 PM »
Right now we've got Joe Biden. I can't believe anyone would see RFK jr as an improvement.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline magooch

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2023, 05:19:22 PM »
The only thing good about RFK Jr. running is that he might pull a good deal of votes from the Dummycrap candidate.  I would be surprised if Kennedy actually could get the Dummycrap nomination, but who knows.  In any case, I wouldn't vote for George Washington if he ran as a donkey.  That party has shown over and over that it can not be trusted to govern anything.  That's not to say that the Republicans are anything to get giddy over, but ....   Where we'er at now, we'll be lucky to avoid all kinds of catastrophes--even if Trump somehow gets back in the job.  That is a very long shot unless something happens to reform how the votes are counted, etc, etc.
Swingem

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2023, 05:47:40 PM »
   RFK jr, running as a 3rd party...that's OK!  Gives disillusioned Dems a place to gio..