Author Topic: Why do so many university students hate Israel?  (Read 214 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Why do so many university students hate Israel?
« on: December 20, 2023, 06:29:00 AM »
  The answer is quite clear;

..Because they are grossly ignorant on the subject..  Note; I didn't say stupid...just ignorant.. same as many politicians.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-real-reason-so-many-american-university-students-hate-israel/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Why do so many university students hate Israel?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2023, 07:21:56 AM »
I don't know. Given the unnecessary debt, and the useless degrees they pursue, stupid could very well be an accurate description.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2023, 08:10:10 AM »
We were taught reading, writing and arithmetic in grade/high school.

Now the Left Wing scum that public teachers have become teach them what they want, not real history or how damn fortunate they are to have been born in the U.S. of A.!

The State College in St. Clound, Mn that if finally graduated from was once neutral college that taught reading , writing and arithmetic (for real, they dropped the bottom classes to sub 100 level as too many of the hgh school studen entering college education level was closer to 4th grade than 12th grade.)

That was 30 years ago, now it is a Far Left slough with a LOT of foreign teachers teaching why the U.S. is evil. (this is NOT an exaggeration as I have spoken to persons trying to get a masters degree there, and they said exactly what I wrote.)

At that, even when I was there, I had a sociology prof. who said all you had to do to get an A in his class was show up for EVERY class and take the final.
I challenged his idealist preaching during classes; I got a B.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2023, 10:32:40 AM »
I don't know. Given the unnecessary debt, and the useless degrees they pursue, stupid could very well be an accurate description.

Could be true, I guess...after all check this news clip out. 

https://www.kcci.com/article/satanic-temple-display-inside-iowa-capitol-building-damaged-beyond-repair/46133104
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)