Author Topic: No shame, no decency..  (Read 218 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
No shame, no decency..
« on: December 26, 2023, 03:46:04 AM »
    Like commies the world over, they don't compete decently or honestly with and human ..and certainly no Christiam scruples..  One of their top
      tacticsis to financially break anyone they disagree with.

Now they settle upon Rudi Guliani..to financially ruin him ! 
     https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/rudy-giuliani-files-for-bankruptcy-protection

Of course, they have no trouble pushing anything through a known "kangaroo court".  If they had any decency or scruples, they would offer a
  change of venue..seeking a fair and honest court.

They did the same to many honorable people, such as Gen Flynn, so their tyrack record is complete...... completely twisted..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: No shame, no decency..
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 05:19:01 AM »
Poor Saint Rudi. All he did was shamelessly harass two innocent women to the point where they had to leave their homes and fear for their lives.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2023, 08:48:41 AM »
Poor Saint Rudi. All he did was shamelessly harass two innocent women to the point where they had to leave their homes and fear for their lives.

You and I both know you would be concerned, perhaps outraged..if some of your BLM and Antifa people were seized and prosecuted for calling
    people "fascists" and "racists'..and placing those labels upon folks who have never been either one.

You would be especially outraged if they were tried in a hostile court.  Frankly, I doubt a conservative court would be any rougher than
    necessary, since such complete corruption is not in their DNA.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2023, 09:44:37 AM »

You and I both know you would be concerned, perhaps outraged..if some of your BLM and Antifa people were seized and prosecuted for calling
    people "fascists" and "racists'..and placing those labels upon folks who have never been either one.

You would be especially outraged if they were tried in a hostile court.  Frankly, I doubt a conservative court would be any rougher than
    necessary, since such complete corruption is not in their DNA.

Well,  you weren't doing TOO bad other than foolishly believing TrumpWon really cared about any of that, but that last remark of yours is really off the wall.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2023, 01:24:31 PM »
  Note Dee, I didn't rule out all corruption..but rather COMPLETE corruption...a hallmark of Democrats and other Commies..