Author Topic: Candace Owens explains "country music"..  (Read 851 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Candace Owens explains "country music"..
« on: August 11, 2023, 05:53:35 AM »
   And I believe she nails it !   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb0F09dRO30
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Candace Owens explains "country music"..
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2023, 07:33:23 AM »
BINGO
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2023, 08:46:10 AM »
The more I watch her, the more I like her.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2023, 10:21:32 AM »
I've always valued her opinions, but she drove that nail with one swing. I hate fakes to.

Next month Linda and I are going to Williamsburg for our sons wedding. He's marrying "up" I  guess.

5 Star hotel type wedding. Says to remember we're at a 5 star hotel and to dress accordingly, either
 semi formal, or "cocktail".

So, I'll wear a pair of starched and ironed cocktail Wrangler Jeans, starched white cocktail shirt, (of course I'll be wearing cocktail drawers and socks), a gray western cut dress coat, my Sunday go ta meetin hat, and a pair of Rios of Mercedes boots. If that ain't cocktail enough Linda will have to by herself. If I don't fit in, I'm in the wrong crowd anyway.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2023, 10:36:18 AM »
Yeah
Last nuptials I attended, a friend and his fiancee says
" oh don't worry about dressing up.  Just dress like you
are now and it'll be ok.
Rode my motorcycle there. I was the only person there
in bluejeans and cycle boots and tshirt and cycle jacket.
Oh well.  They didn't boot me out and I didn't get any
snide comments. If anybody had one, they didn't share it
Too bad so sad
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2023, 12:58:57 PM »
I've always valued her opinions, but she drove that nail with one swing. I hate fakes to.

Next month Linda and I are going to Williamsburg for our sons wedding. He's marrying "up" I  guess.

5 Star hotel type wedding. Says to remember we're at a 5 star hotel and to dress accordingly, either

So, I'll wear a pair of starched and ironed cocktail Wrangler Jeans, starched white cocktail shirt, (of course I'll be wearing cocktail drawers and socks), a gray western cut dress coat, my Sunday go ta meetin hat, and a pair of Rios of Mercedes boots. If that ain't cocktail enough Linda will have to by herself. If I don't fit in, I'm in the wrong crowd anyway.

..Betterbe careful with that cowboy outfit, the Maitre des maison, may demand some kind of an Identification !    ;)  :D  ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2023, 01:30:59 PM »

..Betterbe careful with that cowboy outfit, the Maitre des maison, may demand some kind of an Identification !    ;)  :D  ;D

It ain't an outfit. It's clothes.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2023, 01:55:28 AM »

OK..you're wearing them...your choice of terms stands..

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2023, 02:50:50 AM »
i guess your kind of a cowboy so can make that claim but for 90 percent of the people wearing them its an outfit and that 90 percent is being generous.

blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2023, 11:50:43 AM »
  Sorry Dee, I didn't see it as any kind of misdirect..  I guess if a fireman attended in his helmet and gloves, a soldier in his class A's, or a SCUBA diver
   in his  gear, I would have called them an "outfit" also.  No offence intended..

Just think how the fellow below feels  ;) ;D    ...And yes, I would have called that an outfit also.  Mere colloquilisms, I believe.

Offline nw_hunter

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2023, 04:49:00 PM »
I an't no cowboy! I just found this hat! And there ain't enough of you here to put me on that Bull! I forgets where I heard that!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.