Author Topic: A huge, stinky stench exuding from Springfield..  (Read 552 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
A huge, stinky stench exuding from Springfield..
« on: December 22, 2023, 02:29:36 AM »
  Dick Durbin wants the law breaker illegals to join our military.  The major dummy thinks foreign mercenaries are the answer.

https://prairiestatewire.com/stories/652855605-durbin-proposes-u-s-citizenship-for-illegal-immigrants-through-military-service

It didn't work very well with the Roman empire...  Among the mercenaries they hgired were the Goths, who soon turned upon them and pillaged
   Rome.

Then when announcing his effort, turns to the rest of the senate..pleading the "need" for such troops, in view of failures to fulfil recruiting quotas.

Hey stupid!  You Democrats are a dense bunch...who wants to join a military that you wasterels have filled with all sorts of sexual perverts ?

What  healthy young man or woman would want to be considered part of an organization based upon misfits ?

Of course, Durbin's plan also includes the idea that we take these law breakers into the military, and make them CITIZENS after a couple years.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: A huge, stinky stench exuding from Springfield..
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 02:50:40 AM »
this one has me torn. if we go to war should all these migrants were supporting be excused from the draft and our grandkids dying while there at the store with their snap card. id compromise if we go to war give them the opportunity to serve 4 years in a combat zone with there nose clean and with no promotion beyond e-2 then put them in front of a board of there superiors and have a vote. just just let them in today is insane. it would cost us money to even teach many of them english and then not knowing who your letting in. this is something that wise men better sit down and hash out and there kind of in short supply in dc today. until its proven safe id have to vote no.
blue lives matter
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2023, 05:27:11 AM »

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2023, 07:04:40 AM »
It already happens.

https://www.fwd.us/news/immigrants-in-the-military/

Sure does. Ft Hood ring any bells? While born in Virginia, Nadal Hisan was a Palestinian born to Palestinian IMMIGRANTS. He, like most ofthese border jumpers were raised with no sense of loyalty to the Divided States
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2023, 10:07:03 AM »
It already happens.

https://www.fwd.us/news/immigrants-in-the-military/

Ummmm..LEGAL immigrants..not a batch of spies, communists, fascists and terrorists..  Even then, they should be vetted VERY CLOSELY...
   Not just welcomed in as with Nidal Hassan..who Dee mentioned above...

Same as they should have vetted sgt Hasan K Akbar,mbefore allowing him into OUR Army.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2023, 10:42:36 AM »
How well did you vet Dr. Oz before throwing all your support behind him?

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2023, 01:14:09 PM »
How well did you vet Dr. Oz before throwing all your support behind him?

Dr Oz is a born American (Cleveland)..and he didn't leave behind 13 dead and 30 wounded..

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2023, 02:38:57 PM »
So you think Muslims born in America should be "vetted VERY CLOSELY" only after they commit a crime.

IG Logic, love it!

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2023, 02:46:36 PM »
So you think Muslims born in America should be "vetted VERY CLOSELY" only after they commit a crime.

IG Logic, love it!

I think Muslims should be deported out of the Divided States regardless of where they were born.  :)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2023, 04:16:20 AM »
Is Islamophobia a subset of Xenophobia or Racism?

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2023, 05:09:29 AM »
dont know but whats the homo opinion on it. your the only reliable source of an opinion on that here
blue lives matter
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline Casull

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2023, 12:51:20 PM »
dont know but whats the homo opinion on it. your the only reliable source of an opinion on that here

;D
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2023, 02:41:22 PM »
The Koran advocates murder and rape in some passages for anyone that doesn't accept Mohammad as THE prophet of Allah.  Christianity does not murder and rape, or not supposed to.  I know people will bring up the Middle Ages, but those were weird, uneducated times.  The Jews did kill the Canaanites who were Baal worshipers who had orgies and sacrificed their first born children alive into the fiery hands of the idol Baal.  This was a horrible evil to God and he allowed the Jews to kill them all and drive them out of the land that He gave them forever.   
Opelika Portal

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2023, 02:52:09 PM »
Might want to read your Bible a little closer

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9
John 3:36
Deuteronomy13:6-15

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2023, 02:57:54 PM »
The Koran advocates murder and rape in some passages for anyone that doesn't accept Mohammad as THE prophet of Allah.  Christianity does not murder and rape, or not supposed to.  I know people will bring up the Middle Ages, but those were weird, uneducated times.  The Jews did kill the Canaanites who were Baal worshipers who had orgies and sacrificed their first born children alive into the fiery hands of the idol Baal.  This was a horrible evil to God and he allowed the Jews to kill them all and drive them out of the land that He gave them forever.   

Actually God ordered the Israelites to kill the Canaanites, Hittites, the Amorites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites.

Islam is a religion the world could do without.

Offline Dee

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2023, 02:59:33 PM »
Might want to read your Bible a little closer

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9
John 3:36
Deuteronomy13:6-15

Like you would understand the Bible.  ::)

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2023, 03:04:05 PM »
I'm as self anointed as you are.  :-*

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2023, 03:11:23 PM »
I'm as self anointed as you are.  :-*

Nope,  you're not. You openly support abortion, and sexual perversion (queers, trannies, ect). Your beliefs are opposite of Gods teaching.
Not that you'd understand it, or even believe it, but God in Romans Chapter One has a lot to say about folks like you, and pretty much describes your ilk, and your fate.
Creative Creative x 1 View List

Offline magooch

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2023, 04:09:50 PM »
There is nothing new about allowing non-citizens to enlist in our military services, but I doubt that included non-citizens who are in the country illegally.  It kind of bothers me that foreigners who join our military are eligible to attend military tech schools on their first enlistment.  I think it is unwise and unfair that a non-citizen who might have no intention of remaining and becoming a citizen be given a free education and then is able to simply drop out and leave the country.  When I say "free" education--there is nothing free about it to the taxpayers.  Many, many years ago, the tech school I graduated from had a price tag of thousands of hard earned taxpayers dollars.  It gets even better; once one is done with tech school and gets assigned to a permanent party base, a college degree can be earned at no cost to the attendee.  This can be done while enlisted in the first enlistment, or after discharge from the military and one is even paid to attend college.  This might be news to those who might not have served, but all of that used to obtain.  Oh, even though this is long belated, thank you all.

I'm just saying that all of this generosity might be fine and good, but I doubt the average citizen taxpayer might be overjoyed to learn that it is--or was available to non-citizens who are not committed to the USA.  Just to be clear, I am a natural born third, or fourth generation American.
Swingem

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2024, 04:47:26 PM »
2nd Thessalonians 1:7-9 states clearly about God returning to punish those who rejected Christ.  Not man.  It is clear.  God is a God of Wrath against sin (Old Testament) and a God of Love to forgive those who accept Him (Jesus) (New Testament).  Two sides of the same coin. 

John 3:36, again this is God doing the Judging not man.  Those who reject Christ will also be rejected in the end at Judgement. 

Deuteronomy13:6-15, again this is God doing the Judging not man. 

Muslims take it on themselves to kill those who don't believe in their religion.  Christians do not or are not. Again for those who reject Christ, we are do dust off our feet and leave their town and go on to another to preach the Gospel.  We are to go into all the world to preach the Gospel, not to conquer them.  This is what most true evangelicals do, even today. 

Trumpwon you are quoting scripture way out of context.  The history of the spread of Islam is one of force and conquering.  Not all men who came from Europe to the new world were true Christians.  Many were just greedy looking for gold.  Many that came to the US were Christians leaving persecution in Europe for freedom to Worship God.  Puritians, Quakers, Amish, among many. 

Christians conquered the Roman Empire, not with the sword, but with their beliefs.  Islam conquered the Eastern Roman Empire by the sword, and tried to conquer Europe through Spain.  They made slaves of those they conquered if they didn't accept their religion.  Europe was conquered by barbarians who were barely converted to Christianity by the time Islam tried to conquer Europe.  Rome fell in 476 AD, and by the early 600's the tribes that conquered Europe were just recently converted to Christianity when the Muslims invaded and were stopped in France.  If a Muslim becomes a Christian, they are supposed to be killed by their family.  If someone from a Christian background becomes a Muslim, they are not killed for it. 

Jesus came to die for our sins.  Those who do not accept Jesus as payment for their sins and repent will be doomed in eternity.  The Bible is very plain on that issue. 

Opelika Portal

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2024, 02:16:33 AM »
Is Islamophobia a subset of Xenophobia or Racism?

Strange mental workings you have Trumpy !

Our sad exciuse for a president, allows the violation of our borders day by day.  One can follow their trail back south, just by obseving  the
     litter and garbage covering the land... (and an occasional corpse)...  Those who come in legally do not do that !

Once here, they siphon off our tax funded service programs, paid for with our citizenries' labor.  Some among them have no intention to earn their
     way, but rather live off US citizens' financed programs.

The Cartels have many of them thousands of dollars in debt for passage, so that once here they must work for the cartels in their nefarious
  activities.

With Democrat sponsorship of an unguarded border, the cartels are shipping fentanyl and other drugs into our country at an alarming rate. So
    much so, that according to one investigative reporter, totaling the deaths from fentanyl alone, is tantamount to crashing a completely loaded
   Amtrac train each day, and killing everyone aboard.

No, it is not Xenophobia, or fear of strangers, that motivates us ! It is simply not being as dense as the left, and seeing clearly that the absolute
   mess at the borders, is aimed at the destruction of a nation built upon and sustained by the sweat, blood and tears of Patriots, for over 250
   years, and many generations.

Besides..you lefties are so quick to label "phobias".. when no phobia (fear) is involved.  If you lefties would dare be honest, you would apply the
    term "repugnance"... e.g. "invader repugnance", "homo-repugnance" etc.

Racism?  Don't be so facetioous !  Hnest immigrants are coming in from all parts of the world, comprised of all 'races' of the world, and we hear no complaints.  Thus, you have simply set up a a "straw man" in both cases..

A suggestion..liste, watch "news" other than the communist left filtered versions, so you can discover what Paul Harvey used to call
   "the rest of the story".

You are being lied to now, by both omission AND commission...