Author Topic: I've been noticing this lady, as she performs in congress..  (Read 214 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
I've been noticing this lady, as she performs in congress..
« on: January 01, 2024, 11:01:13 AM »
  I suppose it is because she can't stomach the communist ideology, since she grew up under it's tyranny..  Formerly Ukrainian.

It seems that the only people here in nthe US who favor communism, fall into one of 3 groups..

1) Not bright enough to understand it.

2) Too young to have experienced any of it..and still to dumb to learn

3) Those who fall under the delusioin, that they will somehow be a commie king pin..

Meanwhile Victoria Spartz doesn't care to take on that yoke again..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erWZnlR77yY&t=40s

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: I've been noticing this lady, as she performs in congress..
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2024, 01:27:46 PM »
Hopefully it won't include those who use the wrong (to, too or two), or the wrong (there, their or they're) in their comments.  Sorry about that, but I can't help myself.  Yeh, I know, I know it's a pain being picky, but we all have burdens.
Swingem

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2024, 12:56:49 AM »
Hopefully it won't include those who use the wrong (to, too or two), or the wrong (there, their or they're) in their comments.  Sorry about that, but I can't help myself.  Yeh, I know, I know it's a pain being picky, but we all have burdens.

If you watched the furnished video, and others available on Youtube..you may perhaps doubt she would stoop to coddling the mentally disturbed..

She seems to be more the cut of a Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Sheesh!  Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA), Elise Stefanik (NY) and Lauren Bobert (CO)! Must we look to the female Reps, to have the guts to speak up?
 ------------
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2024, 01:18:30 AM »

If you watched the furnished video, and others available on Youtube..you may perhaps doubt she would stoop to coddling the mentally disturbed..

She seems to be more the cut of a Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Sheesh!  Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA), Elise Stefanik (NY) and Lauren Bobert (CO)! Must we look to the female Reps, to have the guts to speak up?
 ------------

Most females have never had their ass kicked, so they don't know to be afraid. Many politicians that are male have, and most are lawyers that had a judge, and court bailiff protecting them in court. They still remember the grade school, and high school bullies.

Understand,  the weak and cowardly are running this country.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List